KINGDOM OF ROCK BRUDALL
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

TOUT SUR LE ROCK ET METAL

AccueilDernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion
Le Deal du moment : -28%
Précommande : Smartphone Google Pixel 8a 5G ...
Voir le deal
389 €

Bruce Kulick

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

bru_dall

Bruce Kulick Empty
MessageSujet: Bruce Kulick   Bruce Kulick Icon_minitimeJeu 11 Fév - 22:47

Bruce Kulick – BK3

Frontiers Records proudly announce the signing of Bruce Kulick for the European release of “BK3” - his third solo album - on January 29, 2010.

Kulick, who first gained notoriety as a member of Meat Loaf's “Bat Out Of Hell” touring band, may be best known for his twelve years (1984-1996) as lead guitarist of Kiss, during which time he appeared on nine gold, two platinum and one multi-platinum Kiss albums. It is, however, the wealth of experience he has gained in his 13 post-Kiss years that shines through on “BK3”.

The album takes listeners for quite a ride over its twelve songs ... from the frenetic and anger-fuelled “Fate” (co-written by Kevin Churko, known for his work with Ozzy Osbourne), to the philosophical and uplifting “Life”. Never one to mind sharing the spotlight with other talented musicians, Kulick invited several guest artists to appear on “BK3”, including Gene Simmons of Kiss on the anthemic “Ain't Gonna Die”, Doug Fieger (lead vocalist of The Knack) on the soon-to-be pop classic “Dirty Girl”, Tobias Sammett (Edguy, Avantasia) and Eric Singer (Kiss) on the fierce “I'm The Animal”, Nick Simmons (son of Gene) on “Hand Of The King”, former Union cohort John Corabi on the moody “No Friend Of Mine” and guitar legend Steve Lukather (Toto) on the exciting instrumental “Between The Lines”.

In the works for nearly six years and produced by Jeremy Rubolino, “BK3” delivers explosive hard rock arrangements and addictive pop melodies that honour both Kulick's singular past and bright future. “Many albums lack cohesion with different vocalists, but I know that my guitar playing is the glue on BK3”, Kulick says. “There was the clear goal of making absolutely the best record that I could put together. I feel like this is my Revenge.”

Bruce plans to take “BK3” to his fans through as many avenues as possible, including live concerts, appearances at Kiss Expos and media. While there have been many milestones along the way in his 30+ years of performing and recording, “BK3” marks a new pinnacle for Bruce Kulick.

Weblinks: http://www.kulick.net | http://www.myspace.com/brucekulickmusic

Bruce Kulick Brucekulick_bk3
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://myspace.com/brudall
bru_dall

bru_dall

Bruce Kulick Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Bruce Kulick   Bruce Kulick Icon_minitimeDim 28 Fév - 3:00

BRUCE KULICK On Eddie Trunk Live Monday

Bruce Kulick 133369

Former KISS guitarist BRUCE KULICK will be calling in to Eddie Trunk Live on The Boneyard (XM Channel 53 / Sirius Channel 19) on Monday, March 1st.

Kulick's new BK3 CD digipack is now available, not only at all online music stores, including iTunes, Frontiers Records and local records stores, but also on Kulick.net.

BK3 sold around 1,700 copies in the United States in its first week run and the CD landed at #12 on the Top New Artist Albums (Heatseekers). BK3 was released in Europe on January 29th via Frontiers Records and in North America on February 2nd through Twenty 4 Records/Rocket Science Ventures.
bru_dall

bru_dall

Bruce Kulick Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Bruce Kulick   Bruce Kulick Icon_minitimeDim 25 Avr - 11:19

BRUCE KULICK - "You All Know How Much Guitars Mean To Me"

Bruce Kulick 137439

Guitarist BRUCE KULICK (GRAND FUNK RAILROAD, ex-KISS) has issued the following update:

“You all know how much guitars mean to me, and the recent cover article in Vintage Guitar magazine from April of this year was quite awesome for me to share with you. Dallas is known for many things, but in the land of guitars the big shows are always in Dallas, and on my way to San Antonio for a Grand Funk show I was able to stop over at the big Dallas Guitar show for the afternoon last Friday. Thanks to Jimmy Wallace, Norm Harris, and Lee Jackson for making sure I was taken care of.

One highlight was at a showcasing of some Paul Reed Smiths when the man himself saw me in the crowd for his shoot-out between one of his new PRS McCarty models and an incredible 1958 LP Goldtop dark back guitar and invited me to play a bit on both. How could I say no?! Of course they both sounded killer, but to be honest it was my first time on a real 58 looking that sweet and that was a thrill.

Enjoy the guitar photos and remember, playing music is wonderful thing for all to enjoy no matter what level of talent you have. And if you are in the LA area I have a fun guitar clinic in Huntington Beach this Sunday, April 25th, so come on out and say hello.”

For more info on Bruce Kulick go to his website.
Contenu sponsorisé

Bruce Kulick Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Bruce Kulick   Bruce Kulick Icon_minitime

Bruce Kulick
Page 1 sur 1