KINGDOM OF ROCK BRUDALL
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

TOUT SUR LE ROCK ET METAL

AccueilDernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion
-50%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
-50% Baskets Nike Air Huarache Runner
69.99 € 139.99 €
Voir le deal

KISS Guitarist BRUCE KULICK - "(Steven) Tyler....

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

bru_dall

KISS Guitarist BRUCE KULICK - "(Steven) Tyler.... Empty
MessageSujet: KISS Guitarist BRUCE KULICK - "(Steven) Tyler....   KISS Guitarist BRUCE KULICK - "(Steven) Tyler.... Icon_minitimeDim 3 Mai - 10:48

KISS Guitarist BRUCE KULICK - "(Steven) Tyler's Talent And Contribution To The Rock World Is Obviously Huge"

KISS Guitarist BRUCE KULICK - "(Steven) Tyler.... 112633

The Rock 'N Roll Fantasy Camp is currently being held until May 3rd in Hollywood, CA. This session’s all-star roster of musicians also includes AEROSMITH singer Steven Tyler, Bruce Kulick (KISS), Grammy award-winning producer Mark Hudson, Duff McKagan (GUNS N’ ROSES, VELVET REVOLVERKISS Guitarist BRUCE KULICK - "(Steven) Tyler.... Mag-glass_10x10), Todd Rundgren, Steve Lukather (TOTO), Alan White (YES), Elliot Easton (THE CARS) and many more. Kulick has issued the following new Rock 'N Roll Fantasy Camp Blog:

"After an exciting day two, Friday was of course the day that Steven Tyler of AerosmithKISS Guitarist BRUCE KULICK - "(Steven) Tyler.... Mag-glass_10x10 would be visiting the camp. The excitement was high, as even one of my counselor buddies said, we all feel like the President is coming to visit the camp. Tyler's talent and contribution to the rock world is obviously HUGE, and his band has been at the top of the rock heap since the 70's with millions in record sales and huge history of sold out tours.

The day actually started with our morning rehearsals with our camper bands. I was ready to start with our original song, as Saturday we will be headed over to Capital Records to record like the professionals. The song is coming together well, but I was strict with Jordan my lead player to get a solo that was melodic over the chord changes. He said the magic words, HELP ME, and I came up with a solo that had a clear melody and was not out his capabilities to handle. Tony our bassist from the Army was getting a good idea of the arrangement but I was going ballistic over my other guitarist Jaime, forgetting the solo section chords. We spent some time getting that clear and soon it was time to go over the song we will play for Steven Tyler."

To read Kulick's complete Blog, click here.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://myspace.com/brudall

KISS Guitarist BRUCE KULICK - "(Steven) Tyler....
Page 1 sur 1