Partagez | 

BRUCE KULICK Returns To Hawaii

MessageSujet: BRUCE KULICK Returns To Hawaii    Mar 7 Déc - 22:58

Former KISS/current GRAND FUNK RAILROAD guitarist BRUCE KULICK has issued the following update:

"Hello everyone! It was my dream to see Hawaii again after many years of not visiting. I finally committed to taking the trip over the Thanksgiving holiday and, of course, I had a wonderful time.

Staying on Oahu near Honolulu on Waikiki Beach may not seen remote enough for some people looking to get away, but being a city boy from NYC for me it is paradise. Enough of everything you need for comfort, in addition to all the beauty Hawaii has to offer. I didn't visit volcanoes or waterfalls, but I will save that for another time.

Here are photos of sunsets and ukuleles and guitars at the Hard Rock, which JUST opened a new store. I found a sweet green painted Ukulele that I learned a few Beatles songs on already. I also saw some cool things at that Hard Rock that you need to see the photos of: a guitar presented back in '66 to John Lennon, as well as a Paul Stanley Washburn guitar.

I really feel great after my visit. It truly is a magical place. I hope your holiday season will be safe and full of joy."
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Page 1 sur 1