KINGDOM OF ROCK BRUDALL
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

TOUT SUR LE ROCK ET METAL

AccueilDernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion
-40%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
-40% sur le Pack Gaming Mario PDP Manette filaire + Casque filaire ...
29.99 € 49.99 €
Voir le deal

Duff McKagan on Loaded new album

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

bru_dall

Duff McKagan on Loaded new album Empty
MessageSujet: Duff McKagan on Loaded new album   Duff McKagan on Loaded new album Icon_minitimeJeu 7 Mai - 19:20

DUFF MCKAGAN On LOADED - "There's A Grassroots Movement Behind This Band"

Duff McKagan on Loaded new album 113009
Reuters Life! has issued the following report from Dean Goodman:

You can't keep an old punk rocker down.

Duff McKagan co-founded GUNS N' ROSES, took as many drugs as possible, and almost died from an exploded pancreas. After the band self-combusted in the mid-1990s, he sobered up, went to college, and formed
VELVET REVOLVERDuff McKagan on Loaded new album Mag-glass_10x10 with Guns N' Roses band mates Slash and Matt Sorum.

The group released two albums and won a Grammy, but is on hiatus following the firing of singer Scott Weiland. McKagan has now teamed up with three little-known musicians from his Seattle hometown to assemble another band, DUFF MCKAGAN'S LOADED, which are on the road promoting their new album Sick.

McKagan, 45, who is married with two young daughters, is also developing a second career as a columnist. He writes about finance for Playboy and offers insights into his domestic life for the Seattle Weekly.

Q: Do you still have it in you to start all over again with this band, hit the road in a van, play every small town for the next two years?

A: "I know I have it in me. It's a band I believe in. There's a grassroots movement behind this band. People have seen us. They get on the Internet, and they bring their friends to the next gig. That's cool to see."

Q: You've got a wife and kids and distractions. You're not 21 years-old anymore.

A: "Yeah. But the wife and the kids, they come out on the road. I see it as an opportunity - summer, spring break. My daughters have grown up seeing the world. They consider themselves world citizens because they literally grew up going to Europe, going to Japan... The payoff is that one gig you'll have - that one gig every 10 days or something - where everything is killer."

Read more at
this location.

No More

Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://myspace.com/brudall
bru_dall

bru_dall

Duff McKagan on Loaded new album Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Duff McKagan on Loaded new album   Duff McKagan on Loaded new album Icon_minitimeSam 16 Mai - 11:57

DUFF McKAGAN’s LOADED Confirm Performance, Signing Session At Vintage Vinyl In New Jersey

Duff McKagan on Loaded new album T113730 DUFF McKAGAN’s LOADED, featuring VELVET REVOLVERDuff McKagan on Loaded new album Mag-glass_10x10/ex-GUNS N' ROSES bassist Duff McKagan, have confirmed an in-store performance and signing at Vintage Vinyl in Fords, New Jersey (51 Lafayette Rd) on May 18 at 5PM. Purchase Duff McKagan's Loaded's Wasted Heart EP or their new CD, Sick, to obtain a wristband that will allow you access to the performance and signing.

Click here to hear a radio plug for the event.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://myspace.com/brudall

Duff McKagan on Loaded new album
Page 1 sur 1