KINGDOM OF ROCK BRUDALL
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

TOUT SUR LE ROCK ET METAL

AccueilDernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion
-50%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
-50% Baskets Nike Air Huarache Runner
69.99 € 139.99 €
Voir le deal

DUFF MCKAGAN

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

bru_dall

DUFF MCKAGAN Empty
MessageSujet: DUFF MCKAGAN   DUFF MCKAGAN Icon_minitimeSam 4 Juil - 19:28

DUFF MCKAGAN - Broken Teeth And Toes

DUFF MCKAGAN T117034 DUFF MCKAGAN of VELVET REVOLVERDUFF MCKAGAN Mag-glass_10x10 and LOADED has issued another Seatlle Weekly blog. An excerpt reads as follows:

"So I have finally arrived back home in Seattle after being on the road for the last two months. Traveling and playing gigs sometimes gives me a chance to witness or be a part of some pretty spectacular events. Whether getting a chance to see another inspiring band play or slipping and falling in a unfamiliar shower, life on the road is never without a daily event, it seems. Here I will list a few events that have highlighted my last eight weeks:

Lost a tooth: Yep, the same day I lost my bag, half of one of my back teeth just broke off. That same day we played in 70 mph winds in Zaragosa, Spain. The wind was so strong that it blew me off the microphone a couple of times and blew cymbal stands over, etc. The sound out front must have been atrocious. I attribute this triumvirate of bad luck to the fact that my wife and kids had just left after their visit to me out there on tour. I was sad and apparently vulnerable to asshole bad luck.

Fell in the shower: Or maybe it was a quartet of bad luck. A couple of days later in Cologne, Germany, I decided to get a hotelDUFF MCKAGAN Mag-glass_10x10 on my own and fly to our next gig (as opposed to staying on the bus and getting more bedbugs... you heard me right). I was going to sleep in a nice bed, work out in a nice hotel gym, and take a soft, warm shower with real soap. I had had a tough weekend prior (what with the winds, lost tooth, lost bag, and all), and just wanted a little 'me time.' Well, I slept great, had an awesome workout, AND the shower rocked! As I stepped out, however, my foot landed on a wet part of the bathroom floor, and I went flying. I broke my toe and banged the back of my head. Glamorous..."

To read Duff's blog in its entirety, click here.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://myspace.com/brudall

DUFF MCKAGAN
Page 1 sur 1