KINGDOM OF ROCK BRUDALL
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

TOUT SUR LE ROCK ET METAL

AccueilDernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion
Le Deal du moment : -39%
Pack Home Cinéma Magnat Monitor : Ampli DENON ...
Voir le deal
1190 €

DUFF McKAGAN

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

bru_dall

DUFF McKAGAN  Empty
MessageSujet: DUFF McKAGAN    DUFF McKAGAN  Icon_minitimeSam 10 Juil - 13:08

DUFF McKAGAN - "I Found Myself With A Caustic And Deadly Addiction To Drugs And Alcohol"

DUFF McKAGAN  142376

Bassist Duff McKagan (GUNS N' ROSESDUFF McKAGAN  Mag-glass_10x10, VELVET REVOLVER, LOADED, JANE'S ADDICTION) has issued his latest blog for Seattle Weekly. An excerpt follows:

"Back in the fall of 1993, I had serious thoughts that there were not going to be many more springs and summers and winters ahead for me. My two-and-a-half year run in support of Guns N' Roses' Use Your Illusion had come to an end, and I found myself with a caustic and deadly addiction to drugs and alcohol. I was lonely, tired, and never ate.

I had also finally bought a house back in Seattle. It had a basketball court and an old, leaky roof. I never thought I'd use the basketball court. And I remember thinking that the cedar shake roof that I put on the house--rated to last 25 years--would outlast me.

Today it's looking old and somewhat worse for the wear. I guess I do too. I take not a small amount of solace in the fact that I figured out a way to outrun the life expectancy of my roof. To hell with how I look from the outside. I am giddy just to be here."

To read the rest of Duff's blog, click here.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://myspace.com/brudall

DUFF McKAGAN
Page 1 sur 1