KINGDOM OF ROCK BRUDALL
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

TOUT SUR LE ROCK ET METAL

AccueilDernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion
Le Deal du moment : -21%
LEGO® Icons 10329 Les Plantes Miniatures, ...
Voir le deal
39.59 €
anipassion.com

ALICE COOPER Collaborator Dick Wagner Hospitalized ...

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

bru_dall

ALICE COOPER Collaborator Dick Wagner Hospitalized ... Empty
MessageSujet: ALICE COOPER Collaborator Dick Wagner Hospitalized ...   ALICE COOPER Collaborator Dick Wagner Hospitalized ... Icon_minitimeSam 20 Aoû - 16:33

ALICE COOPER Collaborator Dick Wagner Hospitalized

ALICE COOPER, KISS and LOU REED collaborator/guitarist Dick Wagner has been hospitalized and issues the following Facebook updates:

"Greetings, I’m sitting in a hospital room in Scottsdale, awaiting surgery on Sunday. I’ve had to postpone my tour dates till November. The Magic Bag is rebooked for November 11. Surgery is for some bleeding in my brain, caused by a fall and banging my head on the edge of my pool. I thought nothing of it, but my doctor ordered a CT scan just in case. He found swelling/slow bleeding that needs to be relieved before I can fly to Michigan. My doctor is Dr Zabramsky, the man who saved Brett Michael’s life. He’s also one of Gabrielle Giffords’ team. I’m in great hands. I’m feeling fine. Don’t worry. I’ll update you next week. We’re rebooking White’s Bar and all dates."

A second Facebook update reads: "The end of the day in the ICU...very quiet up here. Its been a very moving day for me, so many calls from family and friends. I've got a few emails to send and a few more to answer and then its to sleep, perchance to dream. I'm on a schedule that requires waking me every two hours for a neurological check, so a little sleep, a little wake up...really a treat. I'm gonna keep you up to date, if you don't mind. It feels comforting to know you all stand with me."
https://2img.net/h/i685.photobucket.com/albums/vv219/Metaltim/AugustBWBK/n1311223161_162498_2812487.jpg

Wagner spoke to BraveWords.com recently about a number of topics including his new book Not Only Women Bleed and Cooper's anxiously-anticipated Welcome 2 My Nightmare release. Wagner, known for writing 'Only Women Bleed' has a writing credit on the shock rock icon's new album.

“I wrote 'Something To Remember Me By'," Wagner says. "I’ve had it for many years and Alice has always wanted to record it. This became the right moment to do it and I think it’s a potential hit. It’s one of those Alice Cooper/Dick Wagner ballads. When we hit into a ballad, it somehow translates to radio. Alice has never been a big radio guy, but it just seems that every time that we write a ballad... It’s an immediate radio song. I can’t explain it. It’s just the way it is. We have a couple of ballads waiting in the wings that I think we should do.”

https://i685.photobucket.com/albums/vv219/Metaltim/May 2011/AliceCooperW2MNFinalCover.jpg

ALICE COOPER Collaborator Dick Wagner Hospitalized ... Moz-screenshot-6

Read the entire interview here.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://myspace.com/brudall

ALICE COOPER Collaborator Dick Wagner Hospitalized ...
Page 1 sur 1