KINGDOM OF ROCK BRUDALL
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

TOUT SUR LE ROCK ET METAL

AccueilDernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Réassort du coffret Pokémon 151 Électhor-ex : où l’acheter ?
Voir le deal

ALICE COOPER

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

bru_dall

ALICE COOPER Empty
MessageSujet: ALICE COOPER   ALICE COOPER Icon_minitimeLun 24 Aoû - 16:33

ALICE COOPER Recruits Broadway Director For Theatre Of Death Show

ALICE COOPER 120355

Paul Cashmere from Undercover.com.au is reporting:

The new Alice Cooper Show Theatre of Death is a whole new act for Alice. Broadway director Robert Roth put it together.

“He did Beauty And The Beast on Broadway and he worked with Elton JohnALICE COOPER Mag-glass_10x10 on Lestat, the vampire Lestat on Broadway. That’s what he does. He is a Broadway director,” Alice tells Undercover News.

Alice approached Robert for a new way of doing his show. “I kind of said I have my own way of doing things and I want a fresh approach to the Alice Cooper Show for this show,” he says. “I said I’m going to give you the songs and let you pick the songs and let me know the idea of what you come up with. So he did it the way he would do it and I like the idea that it is going to throw people off guard who think they have Alice figured out.”

Alice had total faith in Roth because Roth was an Alice Cooper fan. “He knows. He is a fan on top of everything else. He is an Alice fan. He totally gets it. He understands that 'Eighteen' and ‘School’s Out’ and ‘Billion Dollar Babies’ have got to be in the show. But then you try to figure out a new way to do these songs on stage which is going to be a new way of doing it which is going to be a visual treat that keeps within the Alice image, that makes people go 'Ohh' and 'Ahh'. That is really the fun part of it. But it was three weeks of 10 hours a day of rehearsals to put this show together.”

Read more here.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://myspace.com/brudall
bru_dall

bru_dall

ALICE COOPER Empty
MessageSujet: Re: ALICE COOPER   ALICE COOPER Icon_minitimeLun 24 Aoû - 16:34

ALICE COOPER L_00b3b2d11c5a42318e0e2330b451dd46
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://myspace.com/brudall

ALICE COOPER
Page 1 sur 1