KINGDOM OF ROCK BRUDALL
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

TOUT SUR LE ROCK ET METAL

AccueilDernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion
Le Deal du moment :
Cdiscount : -30€ dès 300€ ...
Voir le deal

ALICE COOPER

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

bru_dall

ALICE COOPER Empty
MessageSujet: ALICE COOPER   ALICE COOPER Icon_minitimeSam 6 Juin - 19:04

ALICE COOPER - "I May Be The Only Rock Star Who Hasn't Cheated On His Wife In 33 Years"

ALICE COOPER 115242

Legendary shock rocker ALICE COOPER spoke with News.com.au about his upcoming Australian Theatre Of Death tour among other topics.

With many bands today, whether they quote Alice as an influence or not, dark clothing and imagery has never been more popular.

"It's a stage that kids go through where they're searching for identity. And they want to go against the common look and everything and then when they get to be 20, they become college kids," he says.

So why didn't he grow out of it?

"The funny thing was, when I'm on stage I'm Alice for about two hours. When I leave the stage I never took Alice off the stage. And then I would go ahead and lead my life. I may be the only rock star (who) hasn't cheated on his wife in 33 years.

"There's a lot of dichotomy in what Alice is. You would think that Alice would be the worst of the worst, when actually in my real life I'm just the opposite of that.

"But it's fun playing the character that is the worst of the worst. I think it must be fun for Anthony Hopkins to play Hannibal Lecter. But when you see Anthony Hopkins on the beach somewhere, he's a bit of a beach bum. He's nothing like Hannibal Lecter and I'm kind of like that myself.

Read the entire interview here.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://myspace.com/brudall

ALICE COOPER
Page 1 sur 1