KINGDOM OF ROCK BRUDALL
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

TOUT SUR LE ROCK ET METAL

AccueilDernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion
-20%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
-20% Récupérateur à eau mural 300 litres (Anthracite)
79 € 99 €
Voir le deal

SEX PISTOLS Guitarist Steve Jones' Jonesy’

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

bru_dall

SEX PISTOLS Guitarist Steve Jones' Jonesy’ Empty
MessageSujet: SEX PISTOLS Guitarist Steve Jones' Jonesy’   SEX PISTOLS Guitarist Steve Jones' Jonesy’ Icon_minitimeSam 9 Oct - 1:08

SEX PISTOLS Guitarist Steve Jones' Jonesy’s Jukebox Now On World Famous KROQ-FM

SEX PISTOLS Guitarist Steve Jones' Jonesy’ 147920

106.7 KROQ FM announces the return of Jonesy’s Jukebox on 10.10.10 (Sunday, October 10th, 2010).

Airing Sunday nights from 7 - 9 PM, SEX PISTOLS co-founder/guitarist and pop culture icon Steve Jones joins KROQ-FM’s air staff with his weekly 2-hour program heard on air and online at KROQ.com.

Steve is excited about his new home at KROQ, “They are letting me play whatever I want - and that’s good for me.”

Jones re-claims the radio airwaves with Jonesy’s Jukebox, the influential and acclaimed radioprogram made famous on KDLD/KDLE-FM (Indie 103.1). Jonesy’s Jukebox on KROQ-FM will feature an irreverent mix of new music from iconic artists, developing talent, and eclectic cuts from his personal music collection.

“Sunday nights on KROQ has historically been the home to groundbreaking programming beginning with the legendary Rodney Bingenheimer over 30 years ago. In fact, Rodney was one of the first DJ’s in America to play the Sex Pistols”, said Kevin Weatherly,Senior Vice President, Programming, CBSSEX PISTOLS Guitarist Steve Jones' Jonesy’ Mag-glass_10x10 RADIO and Program Director for 106.7 KROQ FM.

“Steve is punk rock royalty and a proventastemaker. I’m thrilled that Jonesy’s Jukebox can now be heardalongside KROQ Locals Only, Loveline and Rodney on the Roq.”

To submit music to be considered for inclusion on Jonesy’s Jukebox, please send band CD/Bio to:

Steve Jones
c/o Jonesy’s Jukebox
PO Box 790
Hollywood, CA 90027
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://myspace.com/brudall

SEX PISTOLS Guitarist Steve Jones' Jonesy’
Page 1 sur 1