KINGDOM OF ROCK BRUDALL
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

TOUT SUR LE ROCK ET METAL

AccueilDernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion
Le Deal du moment :
Jeux, jouets et Lego : le deuxième à ...
Voir le deal

Guitarist STEVE STEVENS

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

bru_dall

Guitarist STEVE STEVENS Empty
MessageSujet: Guitarist STEVE STEVENS   Guitarist STEVE STEVENS Icon_minitimeDim 28 Mar - 12:44

Guitarist STEVE STEVENS Launches Official Facebook Page

Guitarist Steve Stevens, best known as Billy Idol's right hand man and for a brief stint with MÖTLEY CRÜE's Vince Neil, has launched an official Facebook page. Go to this location to check it out. You do not need an active Facebook account to view.

Links to some new live pictures featuring Billy Idol's new touring line-up are available on the page

Stevens recently checked in from rehearsals for Billy Idol's upcoming tour:

"Hey Guys,

I sometimes forget how much I just plain old love the process. Well before an audience gets to see the finished product, it's just a bunch of guys in a stanky ol' room jamming and carrying on like 16 year old music obsessed fans. This is however 2010 and this version of Idol is meaner, leaner and plain ol' hungry. Some new band members that I have been sworn to secrecy about. I'm going to leave that info to Idol mngt. who will release a statement soon. Billy is in great shape, and vocally just killing it. We are delving into some back catalog nuggets as well as some truly mind blowing classics you would NEVER expect Billy Idol to do. I have new guitars, new amps, and have commissioned the sickest guitar cabinets for our stage. I have a great feeling about 2010 Idol style. Can't wait to see you guys out there."

As previously reported, Billy Idol has been confirmed to play the Sweden Rock Festival, which will take place from June 9th - 12th in Sölvesborg. This will be his only show in Sweden for 2010.

Acts on the Sweden Rock 2010 bill also include ALDO NOVA, ALESTORM, ANVIL, BACHMAN & TURNER, BEHEMOTH, BIGELF, D-A-D, DANZIG, FATES WARNING, GUNS N' ROSES, JORN, MAGNUM, MASTODON, GARY MOORE, MOTHER'S FINEST, NAZARETH, OPETH, RATT, RAVEN, RICK SPRINGFIELD, SABATON, SAGA, SLAYER, STEEL PANTHER, STRATOVARIUS, SUICIDAL TENDENCIES, U.D.O., UNISONIC, W.A.S.P., WATAIN, Y&T.

Further festival details at www.swedenrock.com.

On November 17th, 2009 Eagle Rock Entertainment released Idol's first live concert DVD and Blu-ray, In Super Overdrive Live. Following is the official press release:

Filmed at the Congress Theater in Chicago, In Super Overdrive Live was taped for the television series Soundstage. Originally broadcast in America in July 2009, this show finds Idol reunited with guitarist Steve Stevens, and backed by bassist Stephen McGrath, keyboardist Derek Sherinian, and drummer Brian Tichy.

A proprietor of pop-rock perfection, Billy Idol rouses the crowd through 12 blazing tracks. This 70-minute DVD features hits like 'Dancing With Myself', 'Flesh For Fantasy', 'Rebel Yell', and 'White Wedding', in addition to GENERATION X favorites and newer material from his latest CD The Devil’s Playground. Also included are two previously unreleased tracks, 'Touch My Love' and 'Cry'. A killer performance, In Super Overdrive Live is a fantastic display of the raw power Billy Idol exudes.

Tracklisting:

'Super Overdrive'
'Dancing With Myself'
'Flesh For Fantasy'
'Touch My Love'
'White Wedding'
'Scream'
'Eyes Without A Face'
'Cry'
'Blue Highway'
'Ready Steady Go'
'Rebel Yell'
'Kiss Me Deadly'

Check out a couple of clips from the new release below.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://myspace.com/brudall
bru_dall

bru_dall

MessageSujet: Re: Guitarist STEVE STEVENS   Guitarist STEVE STEVENS Icon_minitimeDim 28 Mar - 12:47

bru_dall

bru_dall

MessageSujet: Re: Guitarist STEVE STEVENS   Guitarist STEVE STEVENS Icon_minitimeDim 28 Mar - 12:48

bru_dall

bru_dall

MessageSujet: Re: Guitarist STEVE STEVENS   Guitarist STEVE STEVENS Icon_minitimeDim 28 Mar - 12:48

Guitarist STEVE STEVENS 135497
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Guitarist STEVE STEVENS   Guitarist STEVE STEVENS Icon_minitime

Guitarist STEVE STEVENS
Page 1 sur 1