KINGDOM OF ROCK BRUDALL
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

TOUT SUR LE ROCK ET METAL

AccueilDernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion
-29%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
PC portable – MEDION 15,6″ FHD Intel i7 – 16 Go / 512Go (CDAV : ...
499.99 € 699.99 €
Voir le deal

DEEP PURPLE Guitarist Steve Morse

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

bru_dall

DEEP PURPLE Guitarist Steve Morse  Empty
MessageSujet: DEEP PURPLE Guitarist Steve Morse    DEEP PURPLE Guitarist Steve Morse  Icon_minitimeVen 9 Juil - 21:46

DEEP PURPLE Guitarist Steve Morse - "I'm Struck With The Realization That I Have An Amazing Position"

DEEP PURPLE Guitarist Steve Morse  142434

DEEP PURPLE guitarist Steve Morse checks in with the following Word From The Road tour blog:

"I'm spending the day and night sitting in an airline seat, looking out the window, or trying to focus on the same paragraph I've read several times in an article, or thinking, or hoping to stay interested in a movie that I've seen before. Over the decades, I have slept a few times, briefly, while on a passenger flight. This will not be one of those nights. This little diversion that I took to be home during a small hole in the tour was a small window of opportunity, and I could only be home for about the same amount of time as I spent in travel to get there.......

But, I'd do it again. To have some control over my life, to be around family and the things that I normally do during the day, is revitalizing. Nothing will ever replace the need that I feel to express myself with music, but this tour has been so long that the little bit of time we get to play music doesn't seem often enough, sometimes. Occasionally I need to remind myself how lucky I am to be able to tour. The concerts have been great, the audiences fantastic, and I'm struck with the realization that I have an amazing position. During this economy, many musicians find it difficult or impossible to tour at all. I can't stop wondering today: 'Why can't it be easier for all musicians to play and find audiences to play to?'"

Deep Purple are currently on the road in Europe. Check out the band's itinerary at this location.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://myspace.com/brudall
bru_dall

bru_dall

DEEP PURPLE Guitarist Steve Morse  Empty
MessageSujet: Re: DEEP PURPLE Guitarist Steve Morse    DEEP PURPLE Guitarist Steve Morse  Icon_minitimeVen 9 Juil - 21:47

Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://myspace.com/brudall

DEEP PURPLE Guitarist Steve Morse
Page 1 sur 1