KINGDOM OF ROCK BRUDALL
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

TOUT SUR LE ROCK ET METAL

AccueilDernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion
-39%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Ordinateur portable ASUS Chromebook Vibe CX34 Flip
399 € 649 €
Voir le deal

DEEP PURPLE - Steve Morse Checks In From The Road

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

bru_dall

DEEP PURPLE - Steve Morse Checks In From The Road Empty
MessageSujet: DEEP PURPLE - Steve Morse Checks In From The Road   DEEP PURPLE - Steve Morse Checks In From The Road Icon_minitimeMer 16 Juin - 23:30

DEEP PURPLE - Steve Morse Checks In From The Road T141004 DEEP PURPLE guitarist Steve Morse has issued the following report from the road:

"This tour has been going amazingly well. I am consistently surprised at how many places we find young people mixed with older in the audience. If we keep going, it may be possible to meet a lot of 3rd generation fans. Actually, we already have met some. Anyway, the sheer number of countries, time zones, and hours of traveling have made this all seem like a hazy dream to me. We have done longer legs, but this really seems like a long one!

Everywhere we go, people have been very hospitable, and I think that being a musician is something that everybody knows of in every country. If I go into a fancy hotel, they may wonder what I'm doing there, but when they know that I'm a musician (with any traveling band), they smile and remember that every touring band is a little weird looking from time to time. Despite the horrible problems and bad news across the World, people are still going out to see our concerts, and seem to be having a great time. South Africa was just getting ready for the World Cup onslaught of tourist/fans, and had built lots of new infrastructure, but I imagine that there could end up being more people than places to park, rooms, rental cars, etc. simply because soccer, (oops, I mean football) is such a big deal. Janine and I got to do a few tourist activities while we were down there and we were very glad to get a tour guide that was so friendly.

Right now, we're in Russia. We had a very nice visit of the whole band with the Ministries of Culture and Natural Resources, while touring the Volga River. They told me of an entire city that had been flooded, (with advance notice) when a lock and dam project went forward. I asked how deep, and I think he said it was over 200 feet! In a river. Our last show before a very short break at home, then full speed ahead in Europe.

Hope to see you all on the road!"

Deep Purple's live itinerary can be found at this location.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://myspace.com/brudall
bru_dall

bru_dall

DEEP PURPLE - Steve Morse Checks In From The Road Empty
MessageSujet: Re: DEEP PURPLE - Steve Morse Checks In From The Road   DEEP PURPLE - Steve Morse Checks In From The Road Icon_minitimeMer 16 Juin - 23:31

Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://myspace.com/brudall

Page 1 sur 1