KINGDOM OF ROCK BRUDALL
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

TOUT SUR LE ROCK ET METAL

AccueilDernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion
-40%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Tefal Ingenio Emotion – Batterie de cuisine 10 pièces (induction, ...
59.99 € 99.99 €
Voir le deal

Ex-SCARLET SINS Guitarist Cristina Bishop - "The Music I've Been Writing As Of Late Has A Certain Feel Of Intensity, Hope, Love And Fear For Humanity

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

bru_dall

Ex-SCARLET SINS Guitarist Cristina Bishop - "The Music I've Been Writing As Of Late Has A Certain Feel Of Intensity, Hope, Love And Fear For Humanity Empty
MessageSujet: Ex-SCARLET SINS Guitarist Cristina Bishop - "The Music I've Been Writing As Of Late Has A Certain Feel Of Intensity, Hope, Love And Fear For Humanity   Ex-SCARLET SINS Guitarist Cristina Bishop - "The Music I've Been Writing As Of Late Has A Certain Feel Of Intensity, Hope, Love And Fear For Humanity Icon_minitimeMer 30 Déc - 18:37

Ex-SCARLET SINS Guitarist Cristina Bishop - "The Music I've Been Writing As Of Late Has A Certain Feel Of Intensity, Hope, Love And Fear For Humanity
Ex-SCARLET SINS Guitarist Cristina Bishop - "The Music I've Been Writing As Of Late Has A Certain Feel Of Intensity, Hope, Love And Fear For Humanity 129247

As previously reported, Toronto's SCARLET SINS recently announced the band has called it quits due to creative differences. Guitarist Cristina Bishop has checked in with the following update:

"Just wanted to wish everyone a Happy New Year! I've been hard at work recording my own demos and learning ProTools in the process. It's been rewarding and ass-kicking at the same time. Not knowing how to punch in forces me to play everything super well or else 'CTRL.'

That to say, the music I've been writing as of late has a certain feel of intensity, hope, love and fear for humanity. I am heavily influenced by spiritualists and world issues, mostly the ones the public never hears about unless they seek out the truth. I want to get the truth out there, I've got more to say, so the music shall continue.

Also, please make sure you add all of Scarlet Sins' former members to get updates on their new projects as well. You can find those links here."

Sending my love,
Cris

Following is the press release announcing the end of Scarlet Sins:

"To our faithful Sinners,

It is with a heavy heart that we're announcing the end of Scarlet Sins.

Sadly, in spite of all that we've accomplished prior to and beyond the release of our debut album, we've come to a point where it no longer makes sense to continue as a band. Scarlet Sins is made up of four individuals with their own ideas of where we should take our music. The deeper we got into making our second record it became more and more obvious that the dynamics just weren't there. Some of the ideas gelled, some didn't, and unfortunately some of the gaps in our thinking were too far and too deep to bridge.

Rather than make a mockery of our debut album and everything we've accomplished we've decided it's best if we move on to other things. We part as friends, and we're eternally grateful to the people that have stood by us and made Scarlet Sins something worth remembering.

We would like to thank all of our fans for the unconditional support and for every email, note, message, letter, comment you ever left us encouraging us to do what we love to do. Each of us fed off your strength and support, and, hopefully, we've given that back to you through our music.

Also, thank you to every DJ, journalist, sponsor, producer, promoter, agent, manager, publicist, band, roadie, tech, former band member, friend and relative who helped us along the way. Without you, we wouldn't be able to cherish the memories we will have forever.

The four of us will continue to make music, of course. Watch our personal MySpaceEx-SCARLET SINS Guitarist Cristina Bishop - "The Music I've Been Writing As Of Late Has A Certain Feel Of Intensity, Hope, Love And Fear For Humanity Mag-glass_10x10 pages for updates as things start to take shape.

We came, we saw, we kicked ass, we went out on a high note."

Sylv, Cris, Tanya, Elie

Check out the band members' official MySpace pages via the links below:

Sylvya NuVynska (vocals)

Tanya Nicklaus (bass)

Elie Bertrand (drums)

Cris Bishop (guitar)

Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://myspace.com/brudall
bru_dall

bru_dall

Ex-SCARLET SINS Guitarist Cristina Bishop - "The Music I've Been Writing As Of Late Has A Certain Feel Of Intensity, Hope, Love And Fear For Humanity Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Ex-SCARLET SINS Guitarist Cristina Bishop - "The Music I've Been Writing As Of Late Has A Certain Feel Of Intensity, Hope, Love And Fear For Humanity   Ex-SCARLET SINS Guitarist Cristina Bishop - "The Music I've Been Writing As Of Late Has A Certain Feel Of Intensity, Hope, Love And Fear For Humanity Icon_minitimeSam 31 Juil - 17:22

Ex-SCARLET SINS Drummer Elie Bertrand Resurfaces With BLUE BOOTS, Confirmed For Montreal Drum Fest 2010

Ex-SCARLET SINS Guitarist Cristina Bishop - "The Music I've Been Writing As Of Late Has A Certain Feel Of Intensity, Hope, Love And Fear For Humanity 143704

Ex-SCARLET SINS drummer Elie Bertrand has resurfaced with Montreal-based blues-oriented band BLUE BOOTS. She checked in with BW&BK to give us an update:

"The band is so much fun. I used to be in a band with the singer and bass player. The three of them are 'stars' of the blues scene here, so it's pretty cool for me. It's a blues country rock cover band. We rock the tunes our way."

Go to this location for audio samples and updates.

In addition, Bertrand is confirmed to perform at the Montreal Drum Fest, which takes place October 23rd and 24th. It is the second largest drum event in North AmericaEx-SCARLET SINS Guitarist Cristina Bishop - "The Music I've Been Writing As Of Late Has A Certain Feel Of Intensity, Hope, Love And Fear For Humanity Mag-glass_10x10. Click here for more information.
bru_dall

bru_dall

MessageSujet: Re: Ex-SCARLET SINS Guitarist Cristina Bishop - "The Music I've Been Writing As Of Late Has A Certain Feel Of Intensity, Hope, Love And Fear For Humanity   Ex-SCARLET SINS Guitarist Cristina Bishop - "The Music I've Been Writing As Of Late Has A Certain Feel Of Intensity, Hope, Love And Fear For Humanity Icon_minitimeSam 31 Juil - 17:23

bru_dall

bru_dall

MessageSujet: Re: Ex-SCARLET SINS Guitarist Cristina Bishop - "The Music I've Been Writing As Of Late Has A Certain Feel Of Intensity, Hope, Love And Fear For Humanity   Ex-SCARLET SINS Guitarist Cristina Bishop - "The Music I've Been Writing As Of Late Has A Certain Feel Of Intensity, Hope, Love And Fear For Humanity Icon_minitimeSam 31 Juil - 17:23

Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Ex-SCARLET SINS Guitarist Cristina Bishop - "The Music I've Been Writing As Of Late Has A Certain Feel Of Intensity, Hope, Love And Fear For Humanity   Ex-SCARLET SINS Guitarist Cristina Bishop - "The Music I've Been Writing As Of Late Has A Certain Feel Of Intensity, Hope, Love And Fear For Humanity Icon_minitime

Page 1 sur 1