KINGDOM OF ROCK BRUDALL
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

TOUT SUR LE ROCK ET METAL

AccueilDernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion
-50%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
-50% Baskets Nike Air Huarache Runner
69.99 € 139.99 €
Voir le deal
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Cartes Pokémon 151 : où trouver le coffret Collection Alakazam-ex ?
Voir le deal

THE 69 EYES

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

bru_dall

THE 69 EYES Empty
MessageSujet: THE 69 EYES   THE 69 EYES Icon_minitimeDim 20 Déc - 20:12

THE 69 EYES Featured In Winter Edition Of WalMart's AP 2009 Review / 2010 Preview Magazine

Rock Hard

THE 69 EYES 128775

Finnish goth rockers THE 69 EYES are featured in the AP Review/Preview Winter Edition 2009 mini-magazine. The issue hits WalMart stores on Tuesday, December 22nd but fans can order it now for $5.00 US. Go to this location for details.

The 69 Eyes' new album, Back In Blood, was tracked with the Grammy-winning producer Matt Hyde (SLAYER, MONSTER MAGNET, FU MANCHU), and features a guest appearance by MONSTER MAGNET's Ed Mundell. The recording process took place both in Helsinki and Los Angeles.

Back In Blood tracklisting
'Back In Blood'
'We Own The Night'
'Dead N' Gone'
'The Good, The Bad & The Undead'
'Kiss Me Undead'
'Lips Of Blood'
'Dead Girls Are Easy'
'Night Watch'
'Some Kind Of Magick'
'Hunger'
'Suspiria Snow White'
'Eternal'

As previously reported, The 69 Eyes performed their song 'Lost Boys' on Fearless Music TV in New York City, NY on Saturday, November 7th. Footage of the performance is available below

Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://myspace.com/brudall
bru_dall

bru_dall

THE 69 EYES Empty
MessageSujet: Re: THE 69 EYES   THE 69 EYES Icon_minitimeSam 26 Déc - 20:18

THE 69 EYES Issue Warning Of Fake Online Profiles / Pages - "These Fakers Need To Get A Life"

THE 69 EYES 129105

Finnish goth n' rollers THE 69 EYES' assistant Mama Trash has checked in with the following message to the fans on MySpaceTHE 69 EYES Mag-glass_10x10:

"Mama Trash, vampire assistant here...

I have been trying to assist The 69 Eyes against fake profiles for several years now, but I have been receiving a lot of emails lately and we can't keep up with all of them. Both The 69 Eyes and I have posted blogs, bulletins and messages about this topic, so here we go again!

Just remember this...

THE 69 EYES DO NOT HAVE ANY PRIVATE/PERSONAL PROFILES ON ANY ONLINE SYSTEM! That includes MySpace, Facebook, Twitter, Trig, etc, etc, etc....AND THEY NEVER WILL! The only official pages are the pages linked here on their MySpace profile or via The 69 Eyes official site.

So don't be fooled!!! These fakers need to get a life!

MT, over and out..."

The band recently finished a successful tour throughout their home country and will be hitting the road in rest of Europe in January 2010. Dates can be found at this location.

After releasing the first video of the latest album 'Back In Blood' back in August this year, the second one for 'Dead N Gone' can now be seen below:

Commented singer Jyrki 69:

"Dead N' Gone is the album's dark pop song. Dark because it's a break-up song and this was the guide line also for the video and its story-line. As we were writing the song I had the Madden brothers (from Good Charlotte) in mind for the backing vocals in the chorus, since we've been friends for a couple of years and it's been in talks to do something like this together one day. Benji Madden came to the studio while we were recording in L.A. and sang all these amazing harmonies on one beautiful Sunday afternoon. As he's part of the song as well, it's natural to have him in the video too - cameos are always cool!

As The 69 Eyes started their US tour from San Francisco, I came in to an idea that why not to have the beautiful SF as a background for the video!? I don't remember any video actually filmed in San Francisco! Since making videos with Bam Margera and his team is always so much fun, it was also very natural to have him on board again - this time we just moved the long weekend party activities to Haight Ashbury! The 69 Eyes are the SF vampires here, hippies watch out!

Dark, beautiful song, beautiful city, beautiful couple - this is The 69 Eyes as romantic yet gloomy as you can get!"

The 'Dead N Gone' video was again directed by Bam Margera: "I couldn't be more happy with this new vid, usually I direct but this time I was in it as well. With a friend of mine from SF who looks like Angelina Jolie and Megan Fox but better. With the mixture of her gorgeous looks and beauty shots all around SF it was an all win situation! Benji Madden made a cameo as well, which gives it the final touch of a kick ass video!”
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://myspace.com/brudall

THE 69 EYES
Page 1 sur 1