KINGDOM OF ROCK BRUDALL
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

TOUT SUR LE ROCK ET METAL

AccueilDernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion
-40%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
-40% sur le Pack Gaming Mario PDP Manette filaire + Casque filaire ...
29.99 € 49.99 €
Voir le deal
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Pokémon EV06 : où acheter le Bundle Lot 6 Boosters Mascarade ...
Voir le deal

THE 69 EYES new album

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

bru_dall

THE 69 EYES  new album Empty
MessageSujet: THE 69 EYES new album   THE 69 EYES  new album Icon_minitimeJeu 14 Mai - 19:23

le guitariste de MONSTER MAGNET s'invite sur leur nouvel album, ça va donner ! Sortie prévue en septembre.

MONSTER MAGNET's Ed Mundell has laid down "ripping guitar tracks" for the upcoming ninth studio album from Finnish goth metallers THE 69 EYES, tentatively due in September. The CD is currently being tracked with the Grammy-winning producer Matt Hyde (SLAYER, MONSTER MAGNET, FU MANCHU). The recording process is taking place both in Helsinki and Los Angeles.

Commented THE 69 EYES drummer Jussi 69 (born Jussi Heikki Tapio Vuori): "We used SLAYER's 'God Hates Us All' for long to wake us up before the shows on tour back then, I guess that's where the name Matt Hyde came into our mind."

THE 69 EYES recently completed a European tour as part of the Hellhounds Fest 2009, also featuring TIAMAT and AVA INFERI.

Quality video footage of THE 69 EYES' February 18, 2009 concert in Munich, Germany can be viewed below (clip uploaded by "eblinternational").

THE 69 EYES released a box set called "Goth'n'Roll" in Finland on Halloween. The set, which contains three CDs and one DVD, documents THE 69 EYES' period from 1998 to 2003 when the band broke into the mainstream success in Finland and spread their Helsinki vampire bat wings over Europe.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://myspace.com/brudall
bru_dall

bru_dall

MessageSujet: Re: THE 69 EYES new album   THE 69 EYES  new album Icon_minitimeJeu 18 Juin - 18:11

THE 69 EYES - Recap Of Back In Blood Listening Party In new York Available

THE 69 EYES  new album 115823

Ken Pierce at www.PiercingMetal.com has issued a recap of THE 69 EYES' listening party for their new album, Back In Blood, which took place in New York City on June 12th at The Arrow in the East Village. An excerpt is available below:

Track listing:
'Back In Blood',
'We Own The Night',
'Dead N’ Gone',
'The Good, The Bad & The Undead',
'Kiss Me Undead',
'Lips Of Blood',
'Dead Girls Are Easy',
'Night Watch',
'Some Kind Of Magick',
'Hunger',
'Suspiria Snow White',
'Eternal'.

"As you can see by the track names they have not moved far from their Gothic premise all that much but when the album began I had to say that it was like a slap in the jaw based on the level of heaviness that they have chosen to deliver this time around. The album is probably the heaviest that I have heard from them, and I own the entire catalog of their music and can safely gauge this for you. The best and quickest way for me to describe it to you is to say 'think of a heavier and darker Devils and to wind back the hands of time a few albums, a solidly evil successor to Blessed Be.' The title track had some elements of MÖTLEY CRÜE’s vintage time and I believe it was 'We Own The Night' that had a riff that I felt offered homage up to THE CULT.

The 69 Eyes have never been slow to line out their influences when they do interviews and I always love when some of them manifest in a fashion in their material. I loved 'Dead Girls Are Easy' and think this will become one of the albums most popular numbers and also the slower track, but that one’s name escaped me because I was mainly listening and mingling more than taking notes against a track run down. As he walked around the room Jyrki made a point to let me know that singer London LeGrande was doing some backing vocals on the particular track playing. Some of you might remember London from the short-lived BRIDES OF DESTRUCTION project with Tracii Guns and Nikki Sixx."

Go to this location for the complete blog, which includes a photographic play-by-play of the day's activities.
bru_dall

bru_dall

MessageSujet: Re: THE 69 EYES new album   THE 69 EYES  new album Icon_minitimeJeu 18 Juin - 18:13

THE 69 EYES Stream New Track Online

THE 69 EYES  new album T116098 Finland's THE 69 EYES have updated their MySpaceTHE 69 EYES  new album Mag-glass_10x10 page to stream the new song 'Dead Girls Are Easy'. Check it out here.

As previously reported, the band are offering their fans an exclusive pre-listening of their upcoming album, Back In Blood.

Fans get the chance to meet and greet Pasi and Jussi as well as rockin' out to their new tunes while havin a beer or two with the guys.

The event will take place at the club Wild At Heart in Berlin, Germany on Sunday, June 28th.

Doors: 8 PM

Address: Wild At Heart, Wiener Str. 20, 10999 Berlin

The exclusive guest tickets are limited to 50. First come, first serve. So, be there early to make sure you're gonna be the first ones to listen to Back In Blood.

The album will see a European release on August 28th via Nuclear Blast (excluding Finland) and a September 15th release in North American via The End Records.

Back in Blood Tracklisting:
'Back In Blood',
'We Own The Night',
'Dead N' Gone',
'The Good,
The Bad & The Undead',
'Kiss Me Undead',
'Lips Of Blood',
'Dead Girls Are Easy',
'Night Watch',
'Some Kind Of Magick',
'Hunger',
'Suspiria Snow White',
'Eternal'.
bru_dall

bru_dall

MessageSujet: Re: THE 69 EYES new album   THE 69 EYES  new album Icon_minitimeDim 9 Aoû - 11:52

The 69 Eyes vient de mettre en écoute le titre "Dead Girls Are Easy". Il est extrait de l'album "Back In Blood", qui sortira en Europe le 28 aout prochain via Nuclear Blast Records.

THE 69 EYES  new album L_912d10

Tracklist:

01. Back In Blood
02. We own the night
03. Dead N' Gone
04. The Good, The Bad & The Undead
05. Kiss Me Undead
06. Lips Of Blood
07. Dead Girls Are Easy
08. Night Watch
09. Some Kind Of Magick
10. Hunger
11. Suspiria snow white
12. Eternal

Myspace : http://www.myspace.com/theofficial69eyes
bru_dall

bru_dall

MessageSujet: Re: THE 69 EYES new album   THE 69 EYES  new album Icon_minitimeDim 6 Sep - 9:54

The new THE 69 EYES album “Back In Blood” is out now in Europe via Nuclear Blast!

www.69eyes.com

www.nuclearblast.de

www.myspace.com/theofficial69eyes

www.myspace.com/nuclearblasteurope
bru_dall

bru_dall

MessageSujet: Re: THE 69 EYES new album   THE 69 EYES  new album Icon_minitimeVen 11 Sep - 12:54

THE 69 EYES - Making Of Back In Blood Part 9 Video Available

Finland's THE 69 EYES have posted part 9 of their Making Of Back In Blood video series detailing the creation of their latest album. Check it out below

THE 69 EYES  new album 121515

Back In Blood, has entered the following charts in it's first week of release:

Germany: #32
Sweden: #73
Switzerland: #87

In their home country Finland the album landed at #3 in its first week of release (via Virgin/EMI).
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: THE 69 EYES new album   THE 69 EYES  new album Icon_minitime

THE 69 EYES new album
Page 1 sur 1