KINGDOM OF ROCK BRUDALL
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

TOUT SUR LE ROCK ET METAL

AccueilDernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Funko POP! Jumbo One Piece Kaido Dragon Form : où l’acheter ?
Voir le deal

LEAVES' EYES - new album

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

bru_dall

LEAVES' EYES - new album Empty
MessageSujet: LEAVES' EYES - new album   LEAVES' EYES - new album Icon_minitimeVen 19 Juin - 18:25

LEAVES' EYES - New Single To Feature Four Non-Album Tracks; Details Revealed

LEAVES' EYES - new album 116159

LEAVES' EYES have issued the complete tracklist for the lead-off single from their new album, Njord, entitled 'My Destiny'. It is as follows:

'My Destiny'
'The Battle of Maldon'
(non-album track)
'Scarborough Fair' (acoustic version - non-album track)
'Northbound'
'Nine Wave Maidens' (non-album track)
'My Destiny' (remix - non-album track)

The single will be released on July 24th via Napalm Records.

As previously reported, BW&BK recently caught up with Leaves' Eyes vocalist Liv Kristine to discuss the band's new DVD, We Came With The Northern Winds / En Saga I Belgia, and their forthcoming album, Njord. Following is an excerpt from the interview.

"I wanted another concept for the third album," reveals Liv," and I wanted to travel back in time 1,000 years to the Middle Ages and the Vikings. I’ve taken bits and pieces from Nordic mythology, and some lyrics are about places and events during the golden age of the Vikings. Because of this the album has six languages on it; I sing in English, Norwegian, old English, Gaelic, high German and French. The music is heavier, it’s more bombastic. We recorded the orchestra in Minsk, and we had a classical choir so I didn’t have to do everything myself (laughs). But I joined the choir for the first soprano and I really loved that. We’ve added a couple aspects to the music which made the album sound even more impressive. There are some wonderful contrasts between the really bombastic, heavy and aggressive songs and a couple of ballads."

Go to this location for the complete story.

Following is the official press release for the new album, Njord:

"The sweeping title track begins with an emotive and mystic interlude that soon turns into sonorous ear candy-a true delicacy for all fans of symphonic rock music. The opulently produced orchestral and choir-filled compositions resonate with a fresh, powerful, and energy laden force. As always the case with Leaves' Eyes, expect the ensuing tempest with its impressive musical variety and dynamics to emphasize the band's world-class status, including 'The Battle Of Maldon' and 'Northbound', two smashing tracks to be found on the EP. With the acoustic version of 'Scarborough Fair', familiar to some fans from past unplugged shows, and the atmospheric 'Nine Wave Maidens' the tone takes a more subdued turn. Liv Kristine once again bewitches the listener with her one-of-a-kind vocals and the package is completed with a remix of the title track. Up-close-and-personal, as well as value-for-your-money are always at the top of Leaves' Eyes list, and thus the successful prelude to yet another journey with Leaves' Eyes to a land of myth makes landfall."
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://myspace.com/brudall

LEAVES' EYES - new album
Page 1 sur 1