KINGDOM OF ROCK BRUDALL
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

TOUT SUR LE ROCK ET METAL

AccueilDernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion

LEAVES' EYES Vocalist LIV KRISTINE new album solo

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

bru_dall

LEAVES' EYES Vocalist LIV KRISTINE new album solo Empty
MessageSujet: LEAVES' EYES Vocalist LIV KRISTINE new album solo   LEAVES' EYES Vocalist LIV KRISTINE new album solo Icon_minitimeDim 6 Juin - 0:31

LEAVES' EYES Vocalist LIV KRISTINE Reveals Cover Art, Tracklist And Release Dates For New Solo Album

LEAVES' EYES Vocalist LIV KRISTINE new album solo 140296

LEAVES' EYES / ex-THEATRE OF TRAGEDY singer Liv Kristine will issue her new solo album, Skintight, this August. Official release dates are as follows:

August
27 - Germany, Austria, Switzerland
30 - rest of the world
31 - USA, Canada: 31.08.2010

The digital download single, 'Skintight', will be released worldwide on August 6th.

The complete album tracklist is as follows:

'Skintight'
'Twofold'
'Train to Somewhere'
'Love in Grey'
'Emotional Catastrophies'
'Life Line'
'Boy at the Window'
'Wonders'
'Versified Harmonies'
'The Rarest Flower'
'One Of Them'
(limited edition digipak bonus track)

More details will be revealed soon.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://myspace.com/brudall
bru_dall

bru_dall

MessageSujet: Re: LEAVES' EYES Vocalist LIV KRISTINE new album solo   LEAVES' EYES Vocalist LIV KRISTINE new album solo Icon_minitimeDim 6 Juin - 0:31

bru_dall

bru_dall

MessageSujet: Re: LEAVES' EYES Vocalist LIV KRISTINE new album solo   LEAVES' EYES Vocalist LIV KRISTINE new album solo Icon_minitimeDim 8 Aoû - 22:38

LEAVES' EYES Vocalist Liv Kristine - New Single Now Available Via iTunes

LEAVES' EYES Vocalist LIV KRISTINE new album solo 144071

LEAVES' EYES vocalist Liv Kristine's new download single, 'Skintight', is now available for purchase via iTunes. Click here to check it out.

The tracklist:

'Skintight'
'Train To Somewhere'

Liv recently issued the following overview of the Skintight album:

"My guitar playerLEAVES' EYES Vocalist LIV KRISTINE new album solo Mag-glass_10x10 and main song writer of the album, Thorsten Bauer (Leaves' Eyes /ATROCITY), presented a few of his compositions to me approximately a year ago. By then it was clear that Max and his team at Black Rose Productions will release my third album. We decided, first of all, to change a few things concerning the recording situation. My husband and producer of the album, Alexander Krull at Mastersound Studio, made it possible to move the complete recording area to a room with an overwhelming view at the fields and the forest of the south-western German wine-area. As the recording session moved on, the changes of the seasons followed us, and it was exciting to experience how the senses and the mind assimilates to the actual time of the year."

"Some years ago I read an article about Tori Amos, explaining how she pays attention to the 'real and personal' sound of her voice and her instruments on her albums. This time, I really wanted to keep my music and singing as authentic as possible. Thorsten and Alexander encouraged me to record the songs in one go, avoiding breaks and pauses. Moreover, we kept all the natural processes happening when singing, like breathing, the movements of the lips and the tounge etc. in order to underline and strengthen the emotional excitement and personal feelings which I sense when I am singing a special chorus or certain lines. All lyrics were written by me, something which is highly important to me being an artist. This album goes under your skin. It is honest, touching and revealing, and I hope to get a little closer to you!"

Originally scheduled for an August 31st release in CanadaLEAVES' EYES Vocalist LIV KRISTINE new album solo Mag-glass_10x10 and the US, the record has been pushed to September 14th. The release schedule is now as follows.

August
27 - Germany, Austria, Switzerland
30 - rest of the world

September
14 - USA, Canada

The complete album tracklist is as follows:

'Skintight'
'Twofold'
'Train to Somewhere'
'Love in Grey'
'Emotional Catastrophies'
'Life Line'
'Boy at the Window'
'Wonders'
'Versified Harmonies'
'The Rarest Flower'
'One Of Them'
(limited edition digipak bonus track)

The video for 'Skintight', is now online. Check it out below.
bru_dall

bru_dall

MessageSujet: Re: LEAVES' EYES Vocalist LIV KRISTINE new album solo   LEAVES' EYES Vocalist LIV KRISTINE new album solo Icon_minitimeDim 8 Aoû - 22:43

LEAVES' EYES Vocalist LIV KRISTINE new album solo L_cc2dbb2145694f498cc5c08558dd5332
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: LEAVES' EYES Vocalist LIV KRISTINE new album solo   LEAVES' EYES Vocalist LIV KRISTINE new album solo Icon_minitime

LEAVES' EYES Vocalist LIV KRISTINE new album solo
Page 1 sur 1