KINGDOM OF ROCK BRUDALL
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

TOUT SUR LE ROCK ET METAL

AccueilDernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion
Le Deal du moment :
Pokémon EV06 : où acheter le Bundle Lot ...
Voir le deal

NIGHTWISH Singer Anette Olzon new album

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

bru_dall

NIGHTWISH Singer Anette Olzon  new album Empty
MessageSujet: NIGHTWISH Singer Anette Olzon new album   NIGHTWISH Singer Anette Olzon  new album Icon_minitimeVen 28 Aoû - 18:09

NIGHTWISH Singer Anette Olzon To Work With JANET JACKSON / CELINE DION / MADONNA Songwriter On New Solo Album
NIGHTWISH Singer Anette Olzon  new album 120758

NIGHTWISH singer Anette Olzon has issued the following update:

"The person I met yesterday, (producer/songwriter Anders Bagge) is a very famous and incredibly talented songwriter. He has done so many hit songs and has been working with MADONNA, CELINE DION, JANET JACKSON, JESSICA SIMPSON and many many more. He is also one of the jury members in Swedish Idols and a show called Made in Sweden.

He is a true CANNIBAL CORPSE lover and rock lover. At the moment he has done some albums and one of the bands he is doing at the moment are called APOLLO DRIVE. I really liked the songs he played and the first single, 'Time', is a bit heavier and I like it! Here it is: myspace.com/apollodrive.

Me and Petri (Annette's manager Petri H. Lundén) came to his big house and had a meeting with him and his two co-writer team. It was a really fun and crazy moment. Anders is a really funny guy and I laughed all the time.

We were there to talk about a collaboration to make songs for a solo album for me, now when I have a break from Nightwish. I am looking forward to do songs now and I believe this will be great."

Stay tuned for further updates.

Olzon previously issued the following update:

"The two albums with my former band ALYSON AVENUE has been re-released again. Fans all over the world has asked us where they could buy Presence of Mind and Omega. The original print of these two albums has been sold out for quite some time now but we are now extremly happy to announce that Alyson Avenue has teamed up with Yesterrock to re-release Alyson Avenues two first albums.

NIGHTWISH Singer Anette Olzon  new album 1408555588_l
The re-release Presence Of Mind compilation is a copy of the initial album released in 2000. The new Omega compilation is a totally reworked album where a lot of tracks has been re-recorded to better be in line with how the band wants the album to sound like compared to the original 2004 release of Omega. The new Omega compilation also has added material in the form of 5 demo songs that did not make it in to the original release for different reasons."

NIGHTWISH Singer Anette Olzon  new album 1408593145_l

For more info on Alyson Avenue visit www.myspace.com/alysonavenue.

Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://myspace.com/brudall
bru_dall

bru_dall

NIGHTWISH Singer Anette Olzon  new album Empty
MessageSujet: Re: NIGHTWISH Singer Anette Olzon new album   NIGHTWISH Singer Anette Olzon  new album Icon_minitimeVen 28 Aoû - 18:19

NIGHTWISH Singer Anette Olzon  new album AlysonAvenue
NIGHTWISH Singer Anette Olzon  new album AA_1686K
NIGHTWISH Singer Anette Olzon  new album Av4bw
NIGHTWISH Singer Anette Olzon  new album Av_n_7c
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://myspace.com/brudall

NIGHTWISH Singer Anette Olzon new album
Page 1 sur 1