KINGDOM OF ROCK BRUDALL
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

TOUT SUR LE ROCK ET METAL

AccueilDernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Funko POP! Jumbo One Piece Kaido Dragon Form : où l’acheter ?
Voir le deal

NIGHTWISH - "There Is Going To Be A Big Twist On The Next Album"

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

bru_dall

NIGHTWISH - "There Is Going To Be A Big Twist On The Next Album" Empty
MessageSujet: NIGHTWISH - "There Is Going To Be A Big Twist On The Next Album"   NIGHTWISH - "There Is Going To Be A Big Twist On The Next Album" Icon_minitimeLun 18 Mai - 12:07

NIGHTWISH - "There Is Going To Be A Big Twist On The Next Album" 113829
NIGHTWISH keyboardist / founder Thuomas Holopainen is featured in a new interview with www.MetalReviews.com. An excerpt is available below.

Q: Earlier back in the day I remember reading interviews from the Wishmaster and Century Child eras and I remember you commenting about how it would be a dream of yours to work with a full orchestra and choir. Well now that that has happened with Once and Dark Passion Play, what is next on your wish list of life goals to accomplish, not just in Nightwish but life in general?

Holopainen: "First of all when it comes to music and Nightwish I have a huge dream and we are doing everything we can to fulfill it on the next album. I am going to be a bit mystical here because I can't reveal to you anymore but there is going to be a big twist so to say, on the next album. I just hope we can realize that because it is going to be the all time dream come true if we can pull it off. It is going to take alot of time, effort, work, and money. We will see what happens, I am really looking forward to it. Overall in life I feel really happy because I am living in my own house in the woods by the lake. It is a perfect scenario. When I go back home in about a week we are going to plant some potatoes, some vegetables, and all that and I am going to go fishing. My all time dream is to be able to live from nature so I will never have to go the grocery store again."

Go to this location for the complete interview.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://myspace.com/brudall

Page 1 sur 1