KINGDOM OF ROCK BRUDALL
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

TOUT SUR LE ROCK ET METAL

AccueilDernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion
Le Deal du moment :
Display Star Wars Unlimited Ombres de la Galaxie : ...
Voir le deal

NIGHTWISH Singer Gives Birth To "Beautiful And Precious"

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

bru_dall

NIGHTWISH Singer Gives Birth To "Beautiful And Precious"  Empty
MessageSujet: NIGHTWISH Singer Gives Birth To "Beautiful And Precious"    NIGHTWISH Singer Gives Birth To "Beautiful And Precious"  Icon_minitimeSam 31 Juil - 23:23

NIGHTWISH Singer Gives Birth To "Beautiful And Precious" Boy

NIGHTWISH Singer Gives Birth To "Beautiful And Precious"  T143721 NIGHTWISHNIGHTWISH Singer Gives Birth To "Beautiful And Precious"  Mag-glass_10x10 singer Anette Olzon has issued the following update on her official blog:

"It is for me so wonderful to tell you that yesterday, July 30th at 16:28, mine and Johan's (Husgafvel; PAIN bassist) son was born.

He was 52 cm tall and his weight was 3930 gram.

We have tried to get him out the natural way since Tuesday and used different methods, but like with my first son, I didn't get enough strong contractions so it was decided to finally get him out through a c-section.

We all are just fine but still in the hospital where we are resting and just being so happy to have this beautiful and precious boy with us. Life is so wonderful and I am so, so happy and just floating with joy.

Enjoy your evening!"

As previously reported, Nightwish have 12 songs completed for the follow up to Dark Passion Play and they will hit the studio on October 15th.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://myspace.com/brudall

NIGHTWISH Singer Gives Birth To "Beautiful And Precious"
Page 1 sur 1