KINGDOM OF ROCK BRUDALL
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

TOUT SUR LE ROCK ET METAL

AccueilDernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion
Le Deal du moment : -29%
Pack Smartphone Google Pixel 8a 5G 128 Go + Ecouteurs ...
Voir le deal
469 €

"OZZY OSBOURNE In 350 Pages? That's Just The First Chapter"

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

bru_dall

"OZZY OSBOURNE In 350 Pages? That's Just The First Chapter" Empty
MessageSujet: "OZZY OSBOURNE In 350 Pages? That's Just The First Chapter"   "OZZY OSBOURNE In 350 Pages? That's Just The First Chapter" Icon_minitimeVen 9 Oct - 17:44

Hot Flashes

"OZZY OSBOURNE In 350 Pages? That's Just The First Chapter" 123640

OZZY OSBOURNE spoke with Ian Burrell from Independent.co.uk recently about a number of topics including his new autobiography, I Am Ozzy.

When asked if he could have have emerged in the 21st century? "I don't know," he responds. "It's a completely different business now. They say, 'You look good, you look good; we'll call the band whatever.' There are new kids on TV for a month and then they disappear; it's manufactured now."

"If I was about to bite the head off a bat now, would people give a fuck?" he asks. "Remember [Sixties American singer] P J Proby when his nuts fell out on stage? They could walk on stage now with no gear on. When something's been done, it's been done."

So there will only ever be one Prince of Darkness. Birmingham is so proud of him these days that he is to be sculpted as a bronze statue. And he is set to realise an ambition with a bit-part in next year's follow up to the Billy Bob Thornton movie Bad Santa. Yes, really. "Who am I playing? I haven't a clue. Probably a beer mat or something."

And then there is the potential for further autobiographical work, as further recollections emerge from the fug of his memory. "Ozzy Osbourne"OZZY OSBOURNE In 350 Pages? That's Just The First Chapter" Mag-glass_10x10 in 350 pages?" he asks, almost insulted by the slimness of his new volume. "That's just the first chapter; my life has been anything but dull."

Read the entire interview here.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://myspace.com/brudall
bru_dall

bru_dall

MessageSujet: Re: "OZZY OSBOURNE In 350 Pages? That's Just The First Chapter"   "OZZY OSBOURNE In 350 Pages? That's Just The First Chapter" Icon_minitimeDim 14 Mar - 17:36

Sharon Osbourne Planning OZZY Film

"OZZY OSBOURNE In 350 Pages? That's Just The First Chapter" T134438 According to Monstersandcritics.com, Sharon Osbourne wants Carey Mulligan to play her in a movie.

The TV star's husband OZZY OSBOURNE is currently in talks to have his autobiography I Am Ozzy turned into a film and Sharon thinks the An Education star, who was nominated for the Best Actress Oscar, would be perfect to portray her.

She said: "Next year I want to work on a movie for Ozzy. He's had offers for his book. That lady from An Education could play me - she's fabulous!"

As well as having a film in the pipeline, Sharon and her daughter, presenter Kelly Osbourne, are making a TV series together which aims to help mothers and daughters with difficult relationships.

She added: "Kelly and I are doing a series called 'Osbourne Family Values', where we go across the States meeting mums and daughters who are having problems."
bru_dall

bru_dall

MessageSujet: Re: "OZZY OSBOURNE In 350 Pages? That's Just The First Chapter"   "OZZY OSBOURNE In 350 Pages? That's Just The First Chapter" Icon_minitimeMer 5 Jan - 23:27

OZZY OSBOURNE - I Am Ozzy Released In Paperback Today

"OZZY OSBOURNE In 350 Pages? That's Just The First Chapter" T153345 OZZY OSBOURNE released his best-selling autobiogrpahy, I Am Ozzy, as a hardcover book on January 25, 2010. Now, almost a full year later, it's available in paperback for the first time.

The official press release reads as follows:

"They've said some crazy things about me over the years. I mean, okay: 'He bit the head off a bat.' Yes. 'He bit the head off a dove.' Yes. But then you hear things like, 'Ozzy went to the show last night, but he wouldn't perform until he'd killed fifteen puppies...' Now me, kill fifteen puppies? I love puppies. I've got eighteen of the f**king things at home. I've killed a few cows in my time, mind you. And the chickens. I shot the chickens in my house that night.

It haunts me, all this crazy stuff. Every day of my life has been an event. I took lethal combinations of booze and drugs for thirty f**king years. I survived a direct hit by a plane, suicidal overdoses, STDs. I've been accused of attempted murder. Then I almost died while riding over a bump on a quad bike at f**king two miles per hour.

People ask me how come I'm still alive, and I don't know what to say. When I was growing up, if you'd have put me up against a wall with the other kids from my street and asked me which one of us was gonna make it to the age of sixty, which one of us would end up with five kids and four grandkids and houses in Buckinghamshire and Beverly Hills, I wouldn't have put money on me, no f**king way. But here I am: ready to tell my story, in my own words, for the first time.

A lot of it ain't gonna be pretty. I've done some bad things in my time. I've always been drawn to the dark side, me. But I ain't the devil. I'm just John Osbourne: a working-class kid from Aston, who quit his job in the factory and went looking for a good time."
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: "OZZY OSBOURNE In 350 Pages? That's Just The First Chapter"   "OZZY OSBOURNE In 350 Pages? That's Just The First Chapter" Icon_minitime

Page 1 sur 1