KINGDOM OF ROCK BRUDALL
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

TOUT SUR LE ROCK ET METAL

AccueilDernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion
Le Deal du moment :
Display Star Wars Unlimited Ombres de la Galaxie : ...
Voir le deal

Sharon Osbourne - "Running OZZY Is My Hardest Job"

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

bru_dall

Sharon Osbourne - "Running OZZY Is My Hardest Job" Empty
MessageSujet: Sharon Osbourne - "Running OZZY Is My Hardest Job"   Sharon Osbourne - "Running OZZY Is My Hardest Job" Icon_minitimeDim 7 Mar - 17:55

Sharon Osbourne - "Running OZZY Is My Hardest Job" 133881

According to IOL, Sharon Osbourne’s “hardest job” is running her husband OZZY OSBOURNESharon Osbourne - "Running OZZY Is My Hardest Job" Mag-glass_10x10.

The reality TVSharon Osbourne - "Running OZZY Is My Hardest Job" Mag-glass_10x10 star – who has three grown-up children, Aimee, Kelly and Jack with the rocker – believes looking after him is the most challenging thing she has ever had to do and believes wives should get paid for what they do for their husbands.

She explained: “Running him is the hardest job of all. A woman should be paid for that, but of course we’re not, and so we have to work. And I have to work in order to be independent. I would hate to be in a position where I have to say to Ozzy: ‘I need to get my hair done, can you give me some money?’ ”

Although they have had a tempestuous relationship, the couple have been married for 27 years.

Sharon has no idea how their romance has been so long-lasting but believes that they “just work”.

She said: “When we got married, our friends would take bets on how long it would last. I can’t blame them.

“It just works. We fight with each other. It’s not been easy but it’s never meant to be easy.”
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://myspace.com/brudall

Page 1 sur 1