KINGDOM OF ROCK BRUDALL
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

TOUT SUR LE ROCK ET METAL

AccueilDernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion
Le Deal du moment : -20%
Ecran PC GIGABYTE 28″ LED M28U 4K ( IPS, 1 ms, ...
Voir le deal
399 €

HALFORD III - New album

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

bru_dall

HALFORD III - New album Empty
MessageSujet: HALFORD III - New album   HALFORD III - New album Icon_minitimeJeu 1 Oct - 19:27

HALFORD III - New Winter Songs Tracks Available For Purchase

Hot Flashes

HALFORD III - New album 123002

Just in time for the 2009 holiday season comes a release that is sure to grab the attention of heavy metal fans worldwide, as legendary singer Rob Halford (JUDAS PRIESTHALFORD III - New album Mag-glass_10x10) debuts his first holiday CD Halford III - Winter Songs on his new label Metal God Records distributed globally by ADA Global / Warner Music Group, Fontana / Universal Music Group, Conveyor / Universal Music Canada and Sony Music Japan.

Halford III - Winter Songs is Rob's first solo release in more than seven (7) years, and includes a collection of new Halford-penned tracks plus traditional holiday favorites presented with original arrangements by HALFORD (Rob Halford - vocals, Roy Z., - producer / guitarist, Metal Mike Chlasciak - guitars, Mike Davis - bass and Bobby Jarzombek - drums).

Two songs are available for purchase at Halford Music: 'Get Into The Spirit' and 'We Three Kings' are available here for $1.29 US.

Written, arranged and recorded during 2008 and 2009 Halford III - Winter Songs celebrates one of the most exciting holiday periods of the year. The first new Halford single: 'Get Into The Spirit' debuts at radio and
www.RobHalford.com on September 29th.

"Well, I've always said I wanted to produce a Christmas CD," comments Rob Halford. "The Halford band has assembled a fantastic release, and we're excited to have produced a collection of holiday tracks which all of us
have enjoyed from a very early age."

HALFORD III - New album L_a5f2a342c835451cb4ab58be995c3db5

Halford III - Winter Songs debuts new Halford tracks:
'Get Into The Spirit,' 'When Christmas Comes For Everyone,' 'Light Of The World,' 'What Child Is This', 'Oh Holy Night,' 'Come All Ye Faithful' and more.

Halford III - Winter Songs releases world-wide week of October 26. Visit www.MetalGodShop.com now for an exclusive Halford III - Winter Songs Pre-Sale.

View a Halford III - Winter Songs commercial at MetalGodShop.com.

Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://myspace.com/brudall
bru_dall

bru_dall

MessageSujet: Re: HALFORD III - New album   HALFORD III - New album Icon_minitimeVen 2 Oct - 18:27

ROB HALFORD Discusses New Clothing Line, Holiday CD; New Interview, Photos Available

Hot Flashes

HALFORD III - New album 123213

Greg Prato has issued a new interview with JUDAS PRIESTHALFORD III - New album Mag-glass_10x10 frontman ROB HALFORD, in which he discusses his new clothing line and holiday CD. The following is an excerpt:

Q: How did your new fashion line, 'Metal God Apparel,' come about?

A: "I always liked dressing - ever since I was a little kid. And I think most of us did that when we were kids, dressing up. I think I've had the good fortune of being a little kid for most of my life, I still get excited when I get dressed to go on stage with Priest. And all the clothes you've seen me wear have generally been from collaborations - where I've sat down with people and put together the ideas. In that respect, I think I've had a connection with everything that I've done, as a professional musician/performer/entertainer - from the visual side of it. So this felt like a very natural extension of all of those ideas. On the business level, it's another step forward in the branding of the "The Metal God," which has been registered in trademark for a while.

And also, just to really keep that feeling that I've always had, about making new things happen and make something different take place. As a creative person, I love that - I love that every day has a possibility, whatever it might be. And so, the clothing line is a brand new launch within the Metal God Entertainment production facility that we have. So here we are. Why now? I don't know. Some people are like, 'Are you crazy? Look at the economy.' But I don't think that's an issue. Fresh music is out every Tuesday, fresh movies are out every week. It doesn't stop any of us from being productive in that respect. I feel confident in the big picture that the economy is going to turn around soon. So I'm positioning, getting your face out there, getting your product out - it's just this very simple, early launch phase. I'm going to see where it takes us. I'm optimistic what we've got is kind of fresh and different within the market of the great competitors. With me, it's never simple - I think things through a lot. So that's where we find ourselves now - the end of September, to kick off Metal God Apparel throughout the world."

Q: How did the new holiday CD, Halford III - Winter Songs, come about?

A: "I just love that part of the season. I'm a Brit, you know - I spend a lot of my time in America, but I think it's the same no matter where you in the world, the season. I think that on a faith-based level, it's very important to me. Having said that, no matter what your faith might be, that time of the year is important to a lot of people on the planet. It was just a personal thing that I've wanted to do forever, and it's blossomed into bringing into an opportunity of a full release. I've been like little things on the side for family and friends for a long, long time. And they were always like, 'What about a full CD?' I'm like [makes a face], because you think, 'Oh, 'Rudolf the Red-Nosed Reindeer',' and I'm like, 'I don't think so, I'm a metal god!' So we looked at hundreds and hundreds of possibilities and we wanted to try as best we could to go into some of the traditional songs that are not that "at the forefront" of the season, and then give them beautiful arrangements and strong production value. I think a lot of people are going to be surprised. It's very strong in its attitude. The first single came out today, "Get into the Spirit," which is a real ball-crusher. Having said that, there are things that are completely in the opposite dimension, which is just typical of what I do as a musician, anyway, and mix it up. I want to take it to different emotions - from the full-intense speed stuff to the very lucid moments, the ballad-esque things. It's what I do and what's expected of me. But it's like anything in music - how do you describe it? You have to listen to it yourself. It is a very unusual recording - very different in terms of the overall production. Roy Z, my producer, did a fantastic job.

Read the full interview at this location. More photos, by Kurt Christensen, can be seen here.

SUITE.....
bru_dall

bru_dall

MessageSujet: Re: HALFORD III - New album   HALFORD III - New album Icon_minitimeVen 2 Oct - 18:36

As previously reported, just in time for the 2009 holiday season comes a release that is sure to grab the attention of heavy metal fans worldwide, as legendary singer Rob Halford debuts his first holiday CD Halford III - Winter Songs on his new label Metal God Records distributed globally by ADA Global / Warner Music Group, Fontana / Universal Music Group, Conveyor / Universal Music Canada and Sony Music Japan.

Halford III - Winter Songs is Rob's first solo release in more than seven (7) years, and includes a collection of new Halford-penned tracks plus traditional holiday favorites presented with original arrangements by HALFORD (Rob Halford - vocals, Roy Z., - producer / guitarist, Metal Mike Chlasciak - guitars, Mike Davis - bass and Bobby Jarzombek - drums).

Two songs are available for purchase at Halford Music: 'Get Into The Spirit' and 'We Three Kings' are available here for $1.29 US.

Written, arranged and recorded during 2008 and 2009 Halford III - Winter Songs celebrates one of the most exciting holiday periods of the year. The first new Halford single: 'Get Into The Spirit' debuts at radio and
www.RobHalford.com on September 29th.

"Well, I've always said I wanted to produce a Christmas CD," comments Rob Halford. "The Halford band has assembled a fantastic release, and we're excited to have produced a collection of holiday tracks which all of us
have enjoyed from a very early age."

HALFORD III - New album L_a5f2a342c835451cb4ab58be995c3db5

Halford III - Winter Songs debuts new Halford tracks:
'Get Into The Spirit,'
'When Christmas Comes For Everyone,'
'Light Of The World,'
'What Child Is This',
'Oh Holy Night,'
'Come All Ye Faithful' and more.

Halford III - Winter Songs releases world-wide week of October 26. Visit www.MetalGodShop.com now for an exclusive Halford III - Winter Songs Pre-Sale.

View a Halford III - Winter Songs commercial at MetalGodShop.com.
bru_dall

bru_dall

MessageSujet: Re: HALFORD III - New album   HALFORD III - New album Icon_minitimeJeu 26 Nov - 20:18

HALFORD III - New album Halford_ws_splash HALFORD III - New album Lg.php?bannerid=680&campaignid=762&zoneid=10&channel_ids=,&loc=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.bravewords
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: HALFORD III - New album   HALFORD III - New album Icon_minitime

HALFORD III - New album
Page 1 sur 1