KINGDOM OF ROCK BRUDALL
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

TOUT SUR LE ROCK ET METAL

AccueilDernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion
Le Deal du moment : -21%
LEGO® Icons 10329 Les Plantes Miniatures, ...
Voir le deal
39.59 €

ROB HALFORD - God'

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

bru_dall

ROB HALFORD - God'  Empty
MessageSujet: ROB HALFORD - God'    ROB HALFORD - God'  Icon_minitimeSam 17 Juil - 19:00

ROB HALFORD - "I've Been Called A Lot Of Things In My Life, But 'The Metal God' - It's Just Tremendous"

ROB HALFORD - God'  142846

JUDAS PRIESTROB HALFORD - God'  Mag-glass_10x10 singer ROB HALFORD spoke with Melissa Henderson from Soundspike.com recently about a number of topics. A few excerpts from the chat follow:

SoundSpike: What's it like being the Metal God?

Rob Halford: "(Laughter) What's it...? Sorry for laughing. (Laughter) Because I do have fun with it. I love it. The fans have been calling me that forever, and it's just a real treat, you know? I've been called a lot of things in my life, but 'the Metal God' - it's just tremendous. And I guess it brings some things to the table, really. I mean, you've got to maintain that virtue, if you want to call it that, that the fans have given you. I just don't want to drop the ball or have a bad game, as they say on the pitch."

SoundSpike: Who are your own metal gods?
Halford: "It's quite a list as far as singers go - because a lot of them are singers. Sadly, I'll start with the late, great Ronnie Dio. He was and still is a tremendous influence to me when I hear his voice. Very inspiring - makes me want to sing, you know? Same with Ozzy, same with Brian [Johnson] from AC/DCROB HALFORD - God'  Mag-glass_10x10, Bruce [Dickinson] from [IRON] MAIDEN. There've been a number of metal singers - and I say singers, not growlers - that really motivate me."

SoundSpike: Your own singing style is one of the most influential and distinctive in metal. Do you do anything special to keep limber?
Halford: "No I don't, actually. I mean, I don't drink and I don't smoke and I don't drug. I've been clean and sober for 25 years, and I think that's probably had a lot to do with my physical condition as I hurtle to 59 [years old] this August. Just being sensible, really. It is an instrument like I say, and if you respect it and you treat it well, it should hold together."

Read more here.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://myspace.com/brudall

ROB HALFORD - God'
Page 1 sur 1