KINGDOM OF ROCK BRUDALL
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

TOUT SUR LE ROCK ET METAL

AccueilDernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion
Le Deal du moment :
Réassort du coffret Pokémon 151 ...
Voir le deal

ROUGH SILK

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

bru_dall

ROUGH SILK Empty
MessageSujet: ROUGH SILK   ROUGH SILK Icon_minitimeLun 11 Mai - 18:05

ROUGH SILK Signs Endorsement Deal With Hughes & Kettner

ROUGH SILK 113297

German melodic power metallers ROUGH SILK have announced that they signed an endorsement deal with Hughes & Kettner guitar</A> amps. Go here to learn more about Hughes & Kettner amps.

As previously reported, the band collaborated with Hannover-based punk band SUBCULTURE SQUAD on the track 'We've Got A File On You' for the new Rough Silk album, A New Beginning.

Rough Silk founder Ferdy Doernberg comments: "'We've Got A File On You' is a cool punk rock tune about goverments and conspiracy-theories. My first band THE WABBLES was a punk rock band. I was a huge RAMONES fan as a kid. I really love this song. The lyrics are very funny and it was great to work together on this with the guys from SUBCULTURE SQUAD - a hardcore-band from Hanover, who are friends of ours. Rough Silk always had many thrash metal and hardcore influences, especially in the guitar riffs. You can hear that on the Walls Of Never album ( 'H8 What U Want', 'Toxical Roses') but especially on albums like Mephisto and Beyond The Sundown - so the collaboration with a hardcore band is not so special for us - but we never did such an oldschool-streetpunk-song before. It reminds me a lot of the later AGNOSTIC FRONT stuff or even more of Roger Miret´s solo stuff but also a lot of SOCIAL DISTORTION as well.

But it wouldn't be a Rough Silk-song if there wouldn´t be that strange break-section with just piano and vocals in between. And here we are again ! Always a bit weird - always a bit strange."

A New Beginning was released March 23rd by Dockyard 1.
The tracklist is as follows:
'Temple Of Evil'
, 'Home Is Where The Pain Is',
'Reborn To Wait',
'The Roll Of The Dice',
'When The Circus Is Coming To Town',
'Sierra Madre',
'A New Beginning',
'Warpaint',
'Black Leather',
'We've Got A File On You (featuring SUBCULTURE SQUAD),
'Deadline',