KINGDOM OF ROCK BRUDALL
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

TOUT SUR LE ROCK ET METAL

AccueilDernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion
Le Deal du moment : -20%
-20% Récupérateur à eau mural 300 ...
Voir le deal
79 €

ROUGH SILK - Of Frontman Ferdy Doernberg's New Solo Album

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

bru_dall

ROUGH SILK -  Of Frontman Ferdy Doernberg's New Solo Album Empty
MessageSujet: ROUGH SILK - Of Frontman Ferdy Doernberg's New Solo Album   ROUGH SILK -  Of Frontman Ferdy Doernberg's New Solo Album Icon_minitimeDim 17 Jan - 18:21

ROUGH SILK - Complete Tracklist Of Frontman Ferdy Doernberg's New Solo Album Revealed

ROUGH SILK -  Of Frontman Ferdy Doernberg's New Solo Album 130382
ROUGH SILK's Ferdy Doernberg has revealed the complete tracklist of his forthcoming solo album Travelling Light, due to be released on Rebellion-Records. It is as follows:

'Does A Dobro Rust When You Play It In The Rain?' (instrumental)
'Shed A Tear'
'In Search Of A Catchy Chorus'
'E.T. Phone Home'
'A No-haired Hippie Like Me'
'Keep Me In Your Heart When I'm Gone'
'Along The Road'
'May God Save Us From Religion'
(duet with Joseph Parsons)
'Jugband'
'All The Things You Do'
'Integrity'
(featuring Sabina Classen & Michael Hankel)
'You Don't Know What You've Got 'Till It's Gone'
'Wah-Whoopf'
(instrumental)
'Travelling Light'
'The Suburbs Of Paradise'
'Django Meets The Undead Scotsman'
(instrumental)
'Mutants At The Shopping-Mall' (duet with Johnny Gioeli)

Doernberg recently checked in with the following update:

"I finished my new solo album, Travelling Light. It will be released in February 2010. I´m really happy with it. I hope you will like it, too. I wrote all the songs apart from 'May God Save Us From Religion' - a duet with Joseph Parsons (an incredible vocal performance!), who co-wrote the song, too. The same goes for Johnny Gioeli on 'Mutants At The Shopping Mall'. The drums were played by Mike Terrana, Alex Wenn and my brother Curt. The bass tracks were performed by my girlfriend Anke Sobek, Ecki Huedepohl and André Hort. Katja Krause sang harmony vocals on three tracks. I sang and played everything else apart from one song 'Integrity' where Michael Hankel played electric guitars. On the same track Sabina Classen (HOLY MOSES) did some growling and - this may be a surprise for many of her fans - clean vocals as well!

The whole album is a bit different to the last one, ...`Til I Run Out Of Road. Of course it´s still a singer/songwriter album with a lot of slide guitar, but it has more jazz-influences and some of the songs have some kind of 'big city atmosphere'. Parts of the album were recorded in New York City and this melting pot of cultures had a huge influence on the album. But don´t worry - some songs are in the same style as the songs of the last album."
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://myspace.com/brudall

ROUGH SILK - Of Frontman Ferdy Doernberg's New Solo Album
Page 1 sur 1