KINGDOM OF ROCK BRUDALL
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

TOUT SUR LE ROCK ET METAL

AccueilDernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion
-39%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Ordinateur portable ASUS Chromebook Vibe CX34 Flip
399 € 649 €
Voir le deal

BLACK LABEL SOCIETY Bassist JD DiServio On Zakk Wylde..

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

bru_dall

BLACK LABEL SOCIETY Bassist JD DiServio On Zakk Wylde.. Empty
MessageSujet: BLACK LABEL SOCIETY Bassist JD DiServio On Zakk Wylde..   BLACK LABEL SOCIETY Bassist JD DiServio On Zakk Wylde.. Icon_minitimeLun 11 Mai - 11:56

BLACK LABEL SOCIETY Bassist JD DiServio On Zakk Wylde - "He’s Been Hitting It Hard For A Long Time"

The Classic Metal Show, heard Saturdays from 9p-3a EST at www.theclassicmetalshow.com, conducted an interview on the May 9th edition of the show with BLACK LABEL SOCIETY bassist JD DiServio. During the course of the interview, the question of Zakk Wylde’s health was approached, as well as the possibility of DiServio leaving Black Label Society if his new band, CYCLE OF PAIN, takes off. Here is an excerpt of the interview:

The Classic Metal Show: The rumor has it that (backstage) Zakk is chilling out these days trying to get his health in order. Is there any truth to that?

DiServio: "Well, you know man, he’s been hitting it hard for a long time. He should try to get his health in order, you know, because that’s the most important thing. We need our health. It’s fun to party, you know, but you’ve got to be here. Getting your health together is very important."

The Classic Metal Show: Hypothetically, if Cycle Of Pain became the #1 metal album in the country and it got to where you had to make the decision, would you be able to leave Black Label Society?

DiServio: "Ah…I’ll never leave. This is home, baby."

The Classic Metal Show: It’s like a gang. You can never leave.

DiServio: "Without a doubt. You can’t leave. They’ll hunt me down and find me. They’ll come and get me."

The Classic Metal Show: It’s kind of like Zakk with OZZY. He just can’t get away.

DiServio: "I’ve tried to get away from Zakk my whole life. He’s just part of me (laughing)."

To listen to the full interview, go to www.reverbnation.com/cms.

Next week’s guests on The Classic Metal Show include CANDLEMASS and SEVENTH VOID.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://myspace.com/brudall

BLACK LABEL SOCIETY Bassist JD DiServio On Zakk Wylde..
Page 1 sur 1