KINGDOM OF ROCK BRUDALL
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

TOUT SUR LE ROCK ET METAL

AccueilDernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion
Le Deal du moment :
Réassort du coffret Pokémon 151 ...
Voir le deal

ZAKK WYLDE - "It's One Gigantic Fraternity"

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

bru_dall

ZAKK WYLDE - "It's One Gigantic Fraternity" Empty
MessageSujet: ZAKK WYLDE - "It's One Gigantic Fraternity"   ZAKK WYLDE - "It's One Gigantic Fraternity" Icon_minitimeJeu 24 Mar - 19:31

ZAKK WYLDE - "It's One Gigantic Fraternity" T158616Marko Syrjala of Metal-Rules.com recently caught up with ZAKK WYLDE of BLACK LABEL SOCIETY; an excerpt from their chat follows:

You are now in the middle of this Black Label Society tour in EuropeZAKK WYLDE - "It's One Gigantic Fraternity" Mag-glass_10x10. What happened recently was that you changed your drummer and John Kelly (formerly of TYPE O NEGATIVE) is now playing drums for you. Whatever did happen with Will Hunt?

"Yes, yes. I mean, right before we got to EnglandZAKK WYLDE - "It's One Gigantic Fraternity" Mag-glass_10x10 when we were doing rehearsals, well, the gang from EVANESCENCE called up Will and they were like, bro, we need you to come do a record. And he was like, well, I’m over in the middle of Europe right now, man, with the Black Label or something like that. So we just gave John Kelly a call and stuff like that. I mean, I’m at the point now where I know so many great musicians, you know, I just call you up and ask you what you’re doing, you know what I mean? It’s like, 'Well, just hanging out at the house right now, you know, chilling out.' Well, if you’re not working, then do you want to come out on the road for a month and a half or two months? And he goes, 'Yeah, yeah. Just give me a solo on one of the songs.' You know, it was that easy. Because Will knows John, and John knows Will, so it’s one gigantic fraternity, you know what I mean?"

To read the interview in its entirety, click here.

As previously reported, Black Label Society has announced the upcoming release of The Song Remains Not The Same (E One Music) on May 3rd.

ZAKK WYLDE - "It's One Gigantic Fraternity" BLS-SRNTS-Final-300x300

The offering features unplugged versions of material from Black Label Society’s latest album, Order Of The Black, as well as additional material recorded during the Order Of The Black sessions.

The Song Remains Not The Same was conceived, created and compiled by Zakk Wylde himself and the title is, of course, a nod to one of Wylde’s favorite bands, LED ZEPPELINZAKK WYLDE - "It's One Gigantic Fraternity" Mag-glass_10x10.

Tracklisting:

'Overlord' (Unplugged version)
'Parade Of The Dead' (Unplugged version)
'Riders Of The Damned' (Unplugged version)
'Darkest Days' (Unplugged version)
'Juniors Eyes'
'Helpless'
'Bridge Over Troubled Water'
'Can't Find My Way Home'
'Darkest Days'
(featuring John Rich)
'The First Noel'
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://myspace.com/brudall

Page 1 sur 1