KINGDOM OF ROCK BRUDALL
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

TOUT SUR LE ROCK ET METAL

AccueilDernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Funko POP! Jumbo One Piece Kaido Dragon Form : où l’acheter ?
Voir le deal

48 Hours With OZZY OSBOURNE

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

bru_dall

48 Hours With OZZY OSBOURNE Empty
MessageSujet: 48 Hours With OZZY OSBOURNE   48 Hours With OZZY OSBOURNE Icon_minitimeMar 2 Nov - 1:13

48 Hours With OZZY OSBOURNE 149631

Two weeks before the launch of the first leg of his North American arena tour November 12th in Victoria, B.C, OZZY OSBOURNE jumped aboard the “crazy plane” for a Halloween weekend that was, well, classic Ozzy.

It all started Friday (October 29th) in San Diego at the TedMed convention, where the recently reported results of his recent genome testing were further analyzed. Ozzy then moved onto Washington D.C Saturday afternoon for the Jon Stewart/Stephen Colbert Rally to Restore Sanity And/Or Fear on the Washington Mall where he and YUSUF “CAT STEVENS” ISLAN performed a surprise 'Peace Train' vs. 'Crazy Train' skit in front of an estimated crowd of 150,000.

Not missing a beat, Ozzy jetted to New Orleans to "Bark At The Moon” on Halloween Eve at Voodoo Experience, headlining the Saturday night main stage slot of the three-day festival in City Park with a ferocious set.

At the TedMed convention at Hotel del Coronado, Ozzy was asked what inspired him to have his genome sequenced, a process that unravels the mysteries of his DNA and traces one’s roots back thousands of years. “I wanted to find where I was going to die so I could avoid going there,” said Ozzy (read the story here)

The findings of Ozzy’s genome were originally revealed October 24th in a piece he penned with Chris Ayers for The Sunday Times Magazine (UK).

“It was the last thing that Dr. Nathan told me that really stuck in my mind,” wrote Ozzy. “’You have two versions of a gene known as COMT,’” he said. The first is often called the ‘warrior variant,’ and the second is known as the ‘worrier variant. A lot of people have one or the other - but not both'."

Ozzy’s upcoming fall tour - with HALFORD featuring legendary JUDAS PRIEST frontman, Rob Halford - coincides with the October 5th release of an expanded two-CD version of his current Scream album. This “Tour Edition” package will feature seven bonus songs: a mix of previously unreleased tracks and live recordings. Epic Records has also issued a four-sided vinyl edition that includes five bonus tracks: the three aforementioned songs from the Scream sessions and the live version of 'Let Me Hear You Scream', along with the single version of 'Life Won't Wait' (the second single from Scream).

Ozzy has also has now announced a second leg of US dates which will get underway January 16th, 2011 in Omaha, NE. The six-week 2011 trek, part of the multi-platinum Rock & Roll Hall of Fame inductee’s in-progress 18-month world tour, will include a pair of intimate shows: January 26th at the Dodge Theater in Phoenix and February 1st at the Gibson Amphitheatre in Los Angeles.

Ozzy's longtime friend and musical collaborator, SLASH, will open all the concerts on this second leg. Tickets for the Live Nation-produced tour are now on sale. For the most up-to-date on sale information, please visit Ozzy.com.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://myspace.com/brudall
bru_dall

bru_dall

48 Hours With OZZY OSBOURNE Empty
MessageSujet: Re: 48 Hours With OZZY OSBOURNE   48 Hours With OZZY OSBOURNE Icon_minitimeMar 2 Nov - 1:16

Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://myspace.com/brudall

Page 1 sur 1