KINGDOM OF ROCK BRUDALL
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

TOUT SUR LE ROCK ET METAL

AccueilDernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Réassort du coffret Pokémon 151 Électhor-ex : où l’acheter ?
Voir le deal

OZZY OSBOURNE

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

bru_dall

OZZY OSBOURNE Empty
MessageSujet: OZZY OSBOURNE   OZZY OSBOURNE Icon_minitimeLun 21 Déc - 19:39

OZZY OSBOURNE Says He Hates Christmas So Much He Would Prefer To Be In Hospital

OZZY OSBOURNE 128829

Monstersandcritics.com is reporting:

OZZY OSBOURNEOZZY OSBOURNE Mag-glass_10x10 has said he hates Christmas so much he would prefer to be in hospital.

The 61-year-old music legend said he finds the festive season dull and looks back with fond memories to 2003 when he spent the period unconscious following an accident.

He also had a Christmas number one that year after a duet with daughter Kelly, 'Changes', topped the charts.

He said: "I had a Christmas number one. The only thing is that I was in hospital. When I did that thing with Kelly, I then nearly killed myself in a quad-bike accident. I was in a coma for a while so I missed Christmas, thank God. If I want to miss Christmas, I'll get on my quad bike and break my neck again."

Ozzy has announced he will release a new album next summer.

The former BLACK SABBATHOZZY OSBOURNE Mag-glass_10x10 frontman's next record Soul Sucka is slated to come out in June, and songs confirmed for inclusion are 'Let It Die', 'Diggin' Me Down' and the title track.

The album, produced by Osbourne and Kevin Churko, will be the first to feature new guitarist Gus G (FIREWIND).
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://myspace.com/brudall

OZZY OSBOURNE
Page 1 sur 1