KINGDOM OF ROCK BRUDALL
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

TOUT SUR LE ROCK ET METAL

AccueilDernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion
Le Deal du moment :
Réassort du coffret Pokémon 151 ...
Voir le deal

OZZY OSBOURNE To Appear On NBC

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

bru_dall

OZZY OSBOURNE To Appear On NBC Empty
MessageSujet: OZZY OSBOURNE To Appear On NBC   OZZY OSBOURNE To Appear On NBC Icon_minitimeDim 24 Jan - 20:38

OZZY OSBOURNE To Appear On NBC's Today Show On January 25th In Support Of I Am Ozzy

OZZY OSBOURNE To Appear On NBC 130837

OZZY OSBOURNEOZZY OSBOURNE To Appear On NBC Mag-glass_10x10 will appear on NBC-TV’s Today Show on Monday, January 25th in support of his I Am Ozzy autobiography. He’ll drop by the show again on Wednesday (January 27th), when his wife Sharon co-hosts the latter part of the show.

Due out January 25th, I Am Ozzy tells his unbelievable story, for the first time, in Ozzy's hilarious, witty, and inimitable voice. In the end it was love that saved him: the love of his wife Sharon and kids Aimee, Kelly, and Jack.

Stay tuned for more Ozzy TV appearances in the coming weeks. More info on I Am Ozzy can be found here.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://myspace.com/brudall
bru_dall

bru_dall

MessageSujet: Re: OZZY OSBOURNE To Appear On NBC   OZZY OSBOURNE To Appear On NBC Icon_minitimeDim 24 Jan - 20:51

OZZY OSBOURNE On Soul Sucka Album Title - "Fuck It - I’ve Got To Come Up With Something Else!"

OZZY OSBOURNE To Appear On NBC T130847 OZZY OSBOURNEOZZY OSBOURNE To Appear On NBC Mag-glass_10x10 has decided not to use Soul Sucka as the title of his next solo album.

“When we put that on the Internet none of my fan base liked the title,” Osbourne told Rollingstone.com. “They were like, ‘I can’t imagine me walking around the fucking house with the words ‘Soul Sucka’ on my T-shirt.’ So I was like, ‘Fuck it. I’ve got to come up with something else!’ ” The now untitled set is due out in July, the same month Osbourne says that Ozzfest will return after a one-year break. “After Ozzfest I’m doing the most extensive tour of my life,” he says. “It’ll be something like, 3,025 dates.”

Ozzy Osbourne will appear on NBC-TV’s Today Show on Monday, January 25th in support of his I Am Ozzy autobiography. He’ll drop by the show again on Wednesday (January 27th), when his wife Sharon co-hosts the latter part of the show.

Due out January 25th, I Am Ozzy tells his unbelievable story, for the first time, in Ozzy's hilarious, witty, and inimitable voice. In the end it was love that saved him: the love of his wife Sharon and kids Aimee, Kelly, and Jack.
bru_dall

bru_dall

MessageSujet: Re: OZZY OSBOURNE To Appear On NBC   OZZY OSBOURNE To Appear On NBC Icon_minitimeJeu 11 Fév - 20:35

OZZY OSBOURNE Schedules More I Am Ozzy Signing Sessions

OZZY OSBOURNE To Appear On NBC T131994

OZZY OSBOURNEOZZY OSBOURNE To Appear On NBC Mag-glass_10x10 has scheduled the following signing sessions for his new memoir, I Am Ozzy:

February 18th
Borders
6521 Las Vegas Blvd. South
Las Vegas, NV
6:30 - 8:30 PM

February 19th
Warwick's
7812 Girard Avenue
La Jolla, CA
6:30 - 8:30 PM

February 20th
Changing Hands
6428 S. McClintock Drive
Tempe, AZ
3 PM

February 21st
Book Passage
1 Ferry Building
San Francisco, CA
1 - 3 PM

February 26th
Barnes & Noble
12405 N. Kendall Drive
Miami, FL
6 - 8 PM

February 27th
Barnes & Noble
7700 West Northwest Hwy
Dallas, TX
2 - 4 PM

I Am Ozzy has hit New York Times' Hardcover Non-Fiction bestseller list, landing at #2. Go to this location for details.

Available now, I Am Ozzy tells his unbelievable story, for the first time, in Ozzy's hilarious, witty, and inimitable voice. In the end it was love that saved him: the love of his wife Sharon and kids Aimee, Kelly, and Jack.

More info on I Am Ozzy can be found here.
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: OZZY OSBOURNE To Appear On NBC   OZZY OSBOURNE To Appear On NBC Icon_minitime

OZZY OSBOURNE To Appear On NBC
Page 1 sur 1