KINGDOM OF ROCK BRUDALL
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

TOUT SUR LE ROCK ET METAL

AccueilDernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion
-21%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
LEGO® Icons 10329 Les Plantes Miniatures, Collection Botanique
39.59 € 49.99 €
Voir le deal
Le Deal du moment : -39%
Pack Home Cinéma Magnat Monitor : Ampli DENON ...
Voir le deal
1190 €

JOAN BAEZ On JUDAS PRIEST Cover

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

bru_dall

JOAN BAEZ On JUDAS PRIEST Cover  Empty
MessageSujet: JOAN BAEZ On JUDAS PRIEST Cover    JOAN BAEZ On JUDAS PRIEST Cover  Icon_minitimeMar 19 Oct - 23:27

JOAN BAEZ On JUDAS PRIEST Cover Of Her 'Diamonds And Rust' Classic - "I Love That! I Was So Stunned When I First Heard It"

JOAN BAEZ On JUDAS PRIEST Cover  148649

Folk icon JOAN BAEZ rose to prominence in the early '60s with such folk classics like 'We Shall Overcome' and 'Joe Hill'. A young Baez campaigned for peace and civil rights alongside her then-boyfriend - an obscure folksinger named BOB DYLAN whom she introduced to the world at the Newport Folk Festival in 1963. Ever since, she has balanced art and activism, using her name and fame to oppose war and capital punishment while fighting for human rights and the environment.

In a recent interview with Darryl Sterdan from from QMI Agency, she was asked about JUDAS PRIEST's classic cover of her song 'Diamonds And Rust' that can be found on their 1977 album, Sin After Sin.

Baez responded as follows: "I love that! I was so stunned when I first heard it. I thought it was wonderful. It's very rare for people to cover my songs. I think there are a couple of reasons. One is they're personal - they don't have a universal quality to them. And I think maybe it's because I've already sung them, and who wants to compete with that? But it's always flattering when somebody does."

Read the entire interview here.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://myspace.com/brudall
bru_dall

bru_dall

MessageSujet: Re: JOAN BAEZ On JUDAS PRIEST Cover    JOAN BAEZ On JUDAS PRIEST Cover  Icon_minitimeMar 19 Oct - 23:28

bru_dall

bru_dall

MessageSujet: Re: JOAN BAEZ On JUDAS PRIEST Cover    JOAN BAEZ On JUDAS PRIEST Cover  Icon_minitimeMar 19 Oct - 23:29

Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: JOAN BAEZ On JUDAS PRIEST Cover    JOAN BAEZ On JUDAS PRIEST Cover  Icon_minitime

JOAN BAEZ On JUDAS PRIEST Cover
Page 1 sur 1