KINGDOM OF ROCK BRUDALL
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

TOUT SUR LE ROCK ET METAL

AccueilDernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Réassort du coffret Pokémon 151 Électhor-ex : où l’acheter ?
Voir le deal
Le Deal du moment :
Jeux, jouets et Lego : le deuxième à ...
Voir le deal

JUDAS PRIEST Frontman ROB HALFORD -

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

bru_dall

JUDAS PRIEST Frontman ROB HALFORD - Empty
MessageSujet: JUDAS PRIEST Frontman ROB HALFORD -   JUDAS PRIEST Frontman ROB HALFORD - Icon_minitimeVen 19 Juin - 18:15

JUDAS PRIEST Frontman ROB HALFORD - "I Love What I Do And I'm In My Golden Years As A Metal Singer"

JUDAS PRIEST Frontman ROB HALFORD - T116154 Christina Fuoco-Karasinski at www.LiveDaily.com recently caught up with JUDAS PRIESTJUDAS PRIEST Frontman ROB HALFORD - Mag-glass_10x10 frontman Rob Halford. An excerpt from the story is available below.

"I love what I do and I'm in my golden years as a metal singer," Halford, calling from his home in San Diego, said during an interview with LiveDaily. "I turn 58 this coming August, which I'm excited about. I'm even more excited about when I turn 60, but that's jumping the gun. I want to stay associated with everything that I love for as long as I possibly can. Having these avenues like the record label and the clothing line and other things, keep me vibrant and in a world that I don't want to let go of."

This July, he will add even more product to the metal world when Judas Priest releases A Touch of Evil -- Live, which features such Priest gems as 'Riding on the Wind', 'Beyond the Realms of Death', 'Dissident Aggressor', 'A Touch of Evil', 'Eat Me Alive' and the set-closing 'Painkiller'. Also of note are the first live-album appearances of standouts from Judas Priest's critically acclaimed 2008 concept album, Nostradamus ('Death' and 'Prophecy').

"It's the first live album in a while from Priest," Halford said. "We recorded loads and loads of shows over the past couple of tours that we've done. We've tried to do basically something we had not done before, which is put in tracks that we've never released live in this format. I'm really pleased about it.

"It's a very, very strong, heavy, aggressive set of tunes. It really shows the determination of the band three decades later, that we can still play our metal with the same passion and power that we've always had."

Go to this location for the complete story.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://myspace.com/brudall

JUDAS PRIEST Frontman ROB HALFORD -
Page 1 sur 1