KINGDOM OF ROCK BRUDALL
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

TOUT SUR LE ROCK ET METAL

AccueilDernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion
-40%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Tefal Ingenio Emotion – Batterie de cuisine 10 pièces (induction, ...
59.99 € 99.99 €
Voir le deal
Le Deal du moment : -20%
Ecran PC GIGABYTE 28″ LED M28U 4K ( IPS, 1 ms, ...
Voir le deal
399 €

ROB HALFORD Reveals The Secret To JUDAS PRIEST

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

bru_dall

ROB HALFORD Reveals The Secret To JUDAS PRIEST Empty
MessageSujet: ROB HALFORD Reveals The Secret To JUDAS PRIEST   ROB HALFORD Reveals The Secret To JUDAS PRIEST Icon_minitimeMar 23 Fév - 18:15

ROB HALFORD Reveals The Secret To JUDAS PRIEST's Grammy Win
ROB HALFORD Reveals The Secret To JUDAS PRIEST 133020

Noisecreep's Steve Baltin reports:

Before JUDAS PRIEST emerged victorious in the Best Metal Performance category at this year's Grammy Awards, the iconic British rockers had been nominated four previous times and gone home without the award every time.

But Priest frontman ROB HALFORD tells Noisecreep he just believed this time would be different. "When they nominated the band I said to everybody, 'We're gonna win it. I just feel it. Don't ask me how. I just feel we're gonna win it,'" he says.

Still, even with his hunch, Halford was taking no chances, buying himself a good luck charm. "[I said], 'I'm going and I'm going to buy a tux. And if I buy a tux that definitely means we're gonna win it,'" he says.

So with the premonition and the tux, Halford had to know Priest couldn't lose, right? Maybe, but he says the when the band's name was called, it was still mind blowing.

"It comes to your moment, and your name is there on the big screen - suddenly reality starts swirling around and you get lightheaded and your heart starts racing," he says. "They go, 'The Grammy goes to Judas Priest.' And as you get out of the seat, you don't feel as though it's real. This might sound very dramatic, but it's true. It's just a very surreal moment."

Read more at Noisecreep.

As previously reported, Glaad.org reports that Rob Halford will make a special appearance at the 21st Annual GLAAD Media Awards in Los Angeles, CA on April 17th. The festivities, held at the Hyatt Regency Century Plaza, recognize and honor media for their fair, accurate and inclusive representations of the lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender community and the issues that affect their lives.

The event details are as follows:
5 pm - Cocktail Reception and Silent Auction
7 pm - Dinner and Media Awards
Celebrity After Party immediately following Awards Show
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://myspace.com/brudall

ROB HALFORD Reveals The Secret To JUDAS PRIEST
Page 1 sur 1