KINGDOM OF ROCK BRUDALL
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

TOUT SUR LE ROCK ET METAL

AccueilDernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion
Le Deal du moment : -39%
Ordinateur portable ASUS Chromebook Vibe CX34 Flip
Voir le deal
399 €

tony harnell

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

bru_dall

tony harnell Empty
MessageSujet: tony harnell   tony harnell Icon_minitimeDim 29 Aoû - 23:19

TONY HARNELL - "We Don't Have The Millions Upon Millions Of People Exposure Like We Did In The Old Days With MTV..."

tony harnell 145286

RockEyez David Felix has issued an interview with ex-TNT singer Tony Harnell (TONY HARNELL & THE MERCURYtony harnell Mag-glass_10x10 TRAIN). The following is an excerpt:

Q: With the state of the video music industry today, do you think that music videos are becoming more of a "lost art" form?

A: "I don’t know if that’s true. Actually, because of some connections I have, we actually have a shot of getting on VH-1 Classics… we’re working on that right now, it may or may not happen so we’ll see how that goes. We’re working on getting it on national television over in Norway… possibly Swedentony harnell Mag-glass_10x10 as well and we think that will happen. But the internet is pretty awesome for stuff like that. I mean between sticking it on YouTube, Facebook and other websites that I have, it’s been getting a ton of hits! And I think that it allows the label to just kinda stick it anywhere they want! The responses have been just absolutely amazing… just look at the YouTube hits! Nine out of ten responses are very, very positive so I couldn’t be happier about that. No, we don’t have the millions upon millions of people exposure like we did in the old days with MTV, and that’s a shame but we do have the internet and I think that that’s a valuable tool. I think it helps sell albums and I think it will continue to help sell albums and I hope we can do a second video."

Read the complete interview at this location.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://myspace.com/brudall

tony harnell
Page 1 sur 1