KINGDOM OF ROCK BRUDALL
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

TOUT SUR LE ROCK ET METAL

AccueilDernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion
Le Deal du moment :
Funko POP! Jumbo One Piece Kaido Dragon Form : ...
Voir le deal

TNT Frontman Tony Harnell J........

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

bru_dall

TNT Frontman Tony Harnell J........ Empty
MessageSujet: TNT Frontman Tony Harnell J........   TNT Frontman Tony Harnell J........ Icon_minitimeMar 2 Fév - 20:20

TNT Frontman Tony Harnell Joins ArtistShare For Songwriters; Details Revealed

TNT Frontman Tony Harnell J........ 131373

STARBREAKER / ex-TNT frontman Tony Harnell has issued the following update:

"Hello to all my amazing fans! This is one of the coolest things I have ever been involved with!

I am pleased to announce that I am one of a small group of artists involved in the launching of ArtistShare for Songwriters. This new platform will allow my fans to follow the creative process of their favorite songwriters and watch as tomorrow’s hit songs come to life.

In addition to myself, also participating in the launch of ArtistShare for Songwriters are, former SPIN DOCTORS lead singer, Chris Barron, sultry singer Dana Fuchs (The Janice Joplin character from the film Across The Universe), singer/songwriter Kate Schutt, and up-and-coming singer Abby Bernstein.

I am honored to be able to share with you the unique and personal journey of songwriting.

Through this project, you will be able to experience the creative process of a new song from my first idea to it's final incarnation and all the stages in between!

By participating in my songwriter fan-funded project, you will receive exclusive credit listing, a limited-edition recording of the song, regular video, audio, and picture updates, and you'll be the first to download the song once it has been completed. This could be a rough demo or a fully produced recording. Point is you will hear the song completed at the end in one form or another and you, the participant will be the first ones to hear it.

You could consider that I am writing this song for you. It will likely be on my upcoming studio album and you will hear it in its roughest form. Cool eh?

This is a really exciting opportunity to work with a progressive music company that has redefined how the music business works in today's new internet based world. With several Grammy wins already under their belts and more nominations for this year's awards, ArtistShare is a new model for the future and I am proud to be involved with an innovative company such as this.

To find out more about my ArtistShare for Songwriters project and how you can get involved click here."
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://myspace.com/brudall

TNT Frontman Tony Harnell J........
Page 1 sur 1