KINGDOM OF ROCK BRUDALL
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

TOUT SUR LE ROCK ET METAL

AccueilDernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion
-21%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
LEGO® Icons 10329 Les Plantes Miniatures, Collection Botanique
39.59 € 49.99 €
Voir le deal

Sweet Savage

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

bru_dall

Sweet Savage Empty
MessageSujet: Sweet Savage   Sweet Savage Icon_minitimeDim 18 Juil - 22:59

18/07/10 **BASS GUITAR STOLEN!!!!!**
Statement from Ray Haller:

Hello everyone. I just had a great gig tonight in the Empire, Belfast. It was spoiled by two thieves who stole my Bass guitar. A female and a male. They stole it at 1:34 am as we have them on CCTV. The police are sure they will get a better facial images from the Empire videos and surrounding security cameras and that these people WILL be identified. I just want the guitar back, nothing else, so there is a reward for info to help me get it back as soon as possible. Anyone in Belfast who can help in ANY way it would be really appreciated by both me and everyone in the Sweet Savage organisation.

RH

Anyone who can help recover this bass guitar will be rewarded for its safe return. The guitar itself is a White Fender Bass, black neck and head, it is the Duff McKagan signature model and is shown in the picture attached to this blog post. ANY information, sightings around Belfast, anything at all can be sent to Sweet Savage either via our website
www.sweetsavage.co.uk or through this myspace page or facebook page, alternatively, if anyone has our personal contact details, please get in touch.

On a more positive note, we are less than 2 weeks away from IRON MAIDEN!!!!! Plenty of band news coming VERY soon including album details and some new music for your listening pleasure!!! We also have a brand new myspace page design up and running. Some big steps being taken at the moment by us as we are start making the most of technology Smile

Thanks for the continued support and all the many messages of gratitude we recieve, we all really appriciate what awesome fans we have! Hang in there because theres plenty of new stuff to come.......

And please feel free to repost information about Ray's bass to ANYONE at all.

SS

Sweet Savage L_9fec94b6d68a4a659408d79275413143

Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://myspace.com/brudall

Sweet Savage
Page 1 sur 1