KINGDOM OF ROCK BRUDALL
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

TOUT SUR LE ROCK ET METAL

AccueilDernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion
-45%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
WHIRLPOOL OWFC3C26X – Lave-vaisselle pose libre 14 couverts – ...
339 € 622 €
Voir le deal

THE MURDER OF MY SWEET

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

bru_dall

THE MURDER OF MY SWEET Empty
MessageSujet: THE MURDER OF MY SWEET   THE MURDER OF MY SWEET Icon_minitimeMer 25 Nov - 19:13

THE MURDER OF MY SWEET[/size][/b]

Bleed Me Dry, the new single from Sweden's THE MURDER OF MY SWEET, has entered the national chart in the band's home country at position No. 14The song is also on #2 on the singles download charts.

"Bleed Me Dry was released in Sweden last November 13. The band also presented the release with a launch gig in their hometown on the same day at the Roq Club The CD single track listing includes:

i]01. Bleed Me Dry
02. Bleed Me Dry (instrumental version)
03. Sands Of Time (non-album track)
THE MURDER OF MY SWEET's debut album, entitled "Divanity", will be released worldwide on Frontiers Records in late January 2010

The band was formed by drummer, songwriter and producer Daniel Flores, who — after a few false starts of what was to become THE MURDER OF MY SWEET — just by coincidence came across the magnificent singer Angelica Rylin, well endowed with the right look, voice and talents, being exactly what Daniel was searching for. The rest of THE MURDER OF MY SWEET's lineup followed — guitarist Daniel Palmqvist, bass player Johan Niemann and keyboardist [b]Andreas Lindahl all being mentally, creatively and spiritually the right combination to complete the perfect match.

THE MURDER OF MY SWEET's sound is rich in influence and yet distinctly unique. The lush melodic cinematic landscapes reflect the diversity of the five members own musical experiences. From Angelica's soaring vocal melodies and sweeping choruses to the explosive layers of guitars from Palmqvist and the thrilling orchestratic keyboard arrangements painted by Andreas Lindahl backed by the bombastic and dynamic rhythms of Niemann and Flores. The resulting collaborations are a work both haunting and uplifting — fuelled by the curiosity of seeing where their burning ambitions will take them.

The band will shortly embark on a promotional tour in France and Germany and will host personal meetings with the press and radios. In the meanwhile the band launched their official website www.themurderofmysweet.com

The Murder Of My Sweet - Bleed Me Dry

Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://myspace.com/brudall
bru_dall

bru_dall

MessageSujet: Re: THE MURDER OF MY SWEET   THE MURDER OF MY SWEET Icon_minitimeMer 25 Nov - 19:18

THE MURDER OF MY SWEET L_198b026319cc4bb2b963d2782928a072
bru_dall

bru_dall

MessageSujet: Re: THE MURDER OF MY SWEET   THE MURDER OF MY SWEET Icon_minitimeVen 12 Mar - 23:17

THE MURDER OF MY SWEET - 'Follow The Rain' Video Available

THE MURDER OF MY SWEET 134350

'Follow The Rain', the new video from THE MURDER OF MY SWEET's debut album, Divanity, can be viewed below.

Divanity was released on January 29th in Europe and February 9th in North America.

Divanity tracklisting:

'No Evil'

'Bleed Me Dry'
'Chemical Attraction'
'Kiss Of Death'

'Storms Of The Sea'
'Destiny'
'Revolution'
'Valerie'
'Death Of A Movie Star'

First edition limited pressing in digipak includes bonus videoclip 'Bleed Me Dry'. Digital edition on iTunes includes the exclusive bonus track
'Mistaken'.
bru_dall

bru_dall

MessageSujet: Re: THE MURDER OF MY SWEET   THE MURDER OF MY SWEET Icon_minitimeVen 12 Mar - 23:22

bru_dall

bru_dall

MessageSujet: Re: THE MURDER OF MY SWEET   THE MURDER OF MY SWEET Icon_minitimeMer 4 Aoû - 22:11

The Baltic Song Contest

Hey guys! How are you? I miss you all sooo much It’s so nice to have met some of you at our shows.
THE MURDER OF MY SWEET have been very busy lately going between gigs and festivals. So far it’s been a great summer.
Latest on our list was The Baltic Song Contest/ Östersjöfestivalen in Karlshamn. The show was recorded by Polonia TV 2 and will also be broadcasted by satellite channel Polonia with over 4 million watching the show. Ten acts and eight countries participated;
LZY (Poland), Andrew Solodkiy (Russia), Birgit Õigemeel (Estonia), Angela Amico & Michael Fortunati (Italy), Aisha (Latvia) Who by the way did a tremendous show and won the grand prix of 350 euro, Geraldine Mangan (Ireland), Virginia (Spain), Lambe Alabakovski (Macedonia), Molly Sandén (Sweden) and of course THE MURDER OF MY SWEET (Sweden)

We spent almost four full days in Karshamn going between rehearsals, interviews, mingle parties and just hanging around with our new international friends. We want to send out a BIG thank you to Sissi Hagald for being our “tour manager”/ party animal/ hair stylist during these days. We had fun girl! And not to forget the organisers and hosts of the festival who did a superb job just making sure everyone was at the right place at the right time. It couldn’t have been easy.

We have gathered some pics for you to check out and we will post two videos from the rehearsal gig we did the day before the competition. Later on it’s most likely that the competition it self will be available on YouTube so keep an eye out for that!

Rock and kisses,

Angelica

THE MURDER OF MY SWEET L_77debda4952e4657bf63736d3b392e28
bru_dall

bru_dall

MessageSujet: Re: THE MURDER OF MY SWEET   THE MURDER OF MY SWEET Icon_minitimeJeu 19 Aoû - 18:16

The murder of my sweet ft. Anna Tsuchiya

Hey guys! Some really cool news for you today

The amazing Japanese moviestar/model and recording artist Anna Tsuchiya releases “Shout in the rain”. Her own version of “Follow the rain” by The murder of my sweet written by Daniel Flores and Angelica Rylin.

It’s a BIG honour for us to present these amazing news for all of you. It’s been in the works for a while but now it’s official. The single will be released on the 18th of August 2010 in Japan and it will include a DVD with the video of the song.

Please check out this amazing actress, model and her amazing voice
here and the video here.

We have had some difficulties with our official web page
www.themurderofmysweet.com but that bug is fixed now and we have updated the site with interesting news for you so pay us a visit! If you are a fan from Japan i really recommend you to visit our Japanese fan site and share your thoughts about our collaboration with Anna T.

Rock and Kisses to all of you!

Angelica*

Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: THE MURDER OF MY SWEET   THE MURDER OF MY SWEET Icon_minitime

THE MURDER OF MY SWEET
Page 1 sur 1