KINGDOM OF ROCK BRUDALL
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

TOUT SUR LE ROCK ET METAL

AccueilDernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion
-20%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Ecran PC GIGABYTE 28″ LED M28U 4K ( IPS, 1 ms, 144 Hz, FreeSync ...
399 € 499 €
Voir le deal

Nikki Sixx (MÖTLEY CRÜE, SIXX: A.M.)

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

bru_dall

Nikki Sixx (MÖTLEY CRÜE, SIXX: A.M.)  Empty
MessageSujet: Nikki Sixx (MÖTLEY CRÜE, SIXX: A.M.)    Nikki Sixx (MÖTLEY CRÜE, SIXX: A.M.)  Icon_minitimeJeu 8 Juil - 22:42

MÖTLEY CRÜE Bassist To Premier The Side Show With Nikki Sixx In Los Angeles

Nikki Sixx (MÖTLEY CRÜE, SIXX: A.M.)  142231

Nikki Sixx (MÖTLEY CRÜE, SIXX: A.M.) will premier The Side Show With Nikki Sixx on Los Angeles' 98.7 FM, on Saturday, July 10th from 8 - 10AM. The nationally syndicated weekend program from Premiere Radio Networks spotlights the internationally renowned rocker in his role as radio host and tastemaker. In addition to featuring chart-topping music each week, Sixx spotlights new and emerging artists, talks with guests from all areas of entertainment, and shares his personal new music picks.

Sixx stated, “Los AngelesNikki Sixx (MÖTLEY CRÜE, SIXX: A.M.)  Mag-glass_10x10 has been my home since the days even before Mötley Crüe so I am beyond excited that The Side Show has found a home at 98.7 FM. This is the station I listen to - my friends listen to it, my family listens to it. It's the station I wanted to be on and I'm psyched to get started.”

98.7 FM will also host an official launch party for The Side Show With Nikki Sixx, where listeners will have the chance to hang out with Sixx and the rest of the 98.7 FM air staff, along with some surprise celebrity guests. More details to be announced.

For more information on The Side Show with Nikki Sixx or his other radio show Sixx Sense, go here.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://myspace.com/brudall

Nikki Sixx (MÖTLEY CRÜE, SIXX: A.M.)
Page 1 sur 1