KINGDOM OF ROCK BRUDALL
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

TOUT SUR LE ROCK ET METAL

AccueilDernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion
Le Deal du moment : -39%
Ordinateur portable ASUS Chromebook Vibe CX34 Flip
Voir le deal
399 €

TWISTED SISTER Singer Dee Snider

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

bru_dall

TWISTED SISTER Singer Dee Snider Empty
MessageSujet: TWISTED SISTER Singer Dee Snider   TWISTED SISTER Singer Dee Snider Icon_minitimeMer 12 Mai - 17:29

TWISTED SISTER Singer Dee Snider's Reality Show Growing Up Twisted Later This Year

TWISTED SISTER Singer Dee Snider 138701

Newsday is reporting:

Dee Snider says his family is "like The Huxtables meets The Munsters."

"And I'm Dr. Huxtable," said the TWISTED SISTER frontman who has gone on to become a radio talk show host and filmmaker as well. "I'm the normal one."

Well, the world will soon find out as the Sniders - Dee, wife Suzette, and their four kids, Jesse, Shane, Cody and Cheyenne - have signed on to do their own reality show, Growing Up Twisted, for A&E, set to air later this year. The show is in production on Long Island, mainly in the Stony Brook area around the Sniders' home.

Snider said cameras will be all over Point Lookout on May 23 for the eighth annual Bikers for Babies Ride, the March of Dimes fundraiser he has been chairman of since it began. "So if you want to be part of the show, come on down," said Snider, adding that the rest of Twisted Sister may be on hand for the event. The show will also shoot at the Atlantic City Hilton this weekend, covering his appearance in "I Wanna Rock Live," where he might unveil a new song his son Jesse wrote and where Cheyenne might perform.

Those opportunities are why the Sniders got involved with the show, which they see as a way to jump start the careers of rocker Jesse, comic Shane and filmmaker Cody.

"I wanted to be the producer for my kids' careers - not in a stage parent way, since my sons are all in their 20s - so that they can have a better life and an easier time than I had," he said. "That means there's a lot more reality in our show."
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://myspace.com/brudall

TWISTED SISTER Singer Dee Snider
Page 1 sur 1