KINGDOM OF ROCK BRUDALL
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

TOUT SUR LE ROCK ET METAL

AccueilDernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion

TWISTED SISTER Dee Snider

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

bru_dall

TWISTED SISTER  Dee Snider Empty
MessageSujet: TWISTED SISTER Dee Snider   TWISTED SISTER  Dee Snider Icon_minitimeDim 6 Juin - 21:42

TWISTED SISTER's Dee Snider Talks About Growing Up Twisted

TWISTED SISTER  Dee Snider 140273

TWISTED SISTER frontman Dee Snider spoke with Aex Zalben from UGO.com about the new reality television show, Growing Up Twisted. Here are a few excerpts from the chat:

UGO: So why do a reality show with your family?

Snider: "Well, we’re doing it for the family. People have been inquiring... Talking... I actually had a deal years ago to do something. Our motivation for doing it at this time is to basically to jumpstart our children’s entertainment careers. They’re all going into the business. So that’s really my motivation for doing it, not so much for myself."

UGO: With your show, plus shows like The Osbournes, and Gene Simmons Family Jewels, what do you think the fascination is with rock stars at home?

Snider: The fascination is seeing people out of their element. You see us on stage – you see us at work, and you can’t imagine that there would be any degree of normalcy in our lives, That we would do things that regular people would do. And therein lies the curiosity: what goes on behind the scenes? I have yet to see the reality show of the rock star who’s partying, whoring it up, drug taking vampire. So you get him in there, and he’s fucking chicks, he’s getting’ high, he’s drinking his ass off, he’s puking, and we say, 'Yeah, that’s what we thought he would do.' It’s the ones that have a different life off the stage that seem to get the attention.

Read the entire interview here.

Growing Up Twisted will air on A&E later this year.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://myspace.com/brudall

TWISTED SISTER Dee Snider
Page 1 sur 1