KINGDOM OF ROCK BRUDALL
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

TOUT SUR LE ROCK ET METAL

AccueilDernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion
Le Deal du moment : -39%
Ordinateur portable ASUS Chromebook Vibe CX34 Flip
Voir le deal
399 €

MOTÖRHEAD's Lemmy - "I Was The Kid A Lot.................

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

bru_dall

MOTÖRHEAD's Lemmy - "I Was The Kid A Lot................. Empty
MessageSujet: MOTÖRHEAD's Lemmy - "I Was The Kid A Lot.................   MOTÖRHEAD's Lemmy - "I Was The Kid A Lot................. Icon_minitimeVen 24 Avr - 20:58

MOTÖRHEAD's Lemmy - "I Was The Kid A Lot Of Mothers Wouldn't Let You Play With"

MOTÖRHEAD's Lemmy - "I Was The Kid A Lot................. T112024 LA Weekly has issued the following report from Libby Molyneaux:

Who will be the last man of rock standing?

In a year when former LED ZEPPELINMOTÖRHEAD's Lemmy - "I Was The Kid A Lot................. Mag-glass_10x10 he-man ROBERT PLANT pussied out with an album of folk duets, and more and more bands feature stringy-haired, sweet-voiced boys (I’m talking to you, FLEET FOXES), MOTÖRHEAD and lead singer/bassist Lemmy released their 19th album of pummeling metal, Motörizer.

Meanwhile, Lemmy was added to the Guitar HeroMOTÖRHEAD's Lemmy - "I Was The Kid A Lot................. Mag-glass_10x10: METALLICA game, won a Mojo Icon Award and became an action figure, complete with facial moles and Rickenbacker bass.

Motörhead’s most famous hit, 'Ace Of Spades', was used in an AT&T commercial, and the WWE is using 'Rock Out' as it's official theme song. This year will also see the release of the feature-length documentary Lemmy: The Movie.

Lemmy has stuck to his calling of inflicting musical and other mayhem since he discovered rock & roll as a lad in North Wales. At age 9, Ian Fraser Kilmister and a fellow hell-raiser were caught trying to derail a train. He was every mother’s nightmare.

“I was the kid a lot of other mothers wouldn’t let you play with,” he says.

“My stepfather hated it,” Lemmy recalls as he tells the story of how he went off to pursue a career in rock & roll. “But my mother secretly supported it and would send me a fiver here and there.”

Read the full report at LA Weekly.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://myspace.com/brudall

MOTÖRHEAD's Lemmy - "I Was The Kid A Lot.................
Page 1 sur 1