KINGDOM OF ROCK BRUDALL
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

TOUT SUR LE ROCK ET METAL

AccueilDernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion
Le Deal du moment :
Funko POP! Jumbo One Piece Kaido Dragon Form : ...
Voir le deal

AC/DC Singer Brian Johnson

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

bru_dall

AC/DC Singer Brian Johnson Empty
MessageSujet: AC/DC Singer Brian Johnson   AC/DC Singer Brian Johnson Icon_minitimeVen 29 Jan - 14:07

AC/DC Singer Brian Johnson On Anniversary Of Bon Scott's Death - "We Hate It When People Try To Use The Anniversary As A Sensation Seeking Thing, So We Want It To Be Respectful"

AC/DC Singer Brian Johnson 131295

New Zealand's Voxy.co.nz is reporting:

The Rock radio station has been privileged with the only New Zealand AC/DCAC/DC Singer Brian Johnson Mag-glass_10x10 interview while the godfathers of rock are in the country.

The Rock's Tracey Donaldson spoke to AC/DC's animated front man Brian Johnson in a 15-minute interview that covered the bands current tour, their long history together, and the 30th anniversary (February 19th, 1980) of the death of former lead singer Bon Scott.

When asked by Donaldson how the band will mark the anniversary this month, Johnson responded: "We're trying to think of something to do that's not morbid. We hate it when people try to use the anniversary as a sensation seeking thing, so we want it to be respectful. His two nephews and his brother will be in Perth, and we'll see his mum. I'm sure the fans will be out in force with Bon paraphernalia and we welcome that because he's still a part of the band, he's still a part of us."

He also touched on the cancer scare that plagued him earlier in the Black Ice Tour and resulted in the cancellation of a few concerts. "I found out I had Barrett's Syndrome and the next step is cancer of the esophagus, then they have to take the voice box out, which stopped me right in my tracks. I was very lucky we caught it in time. A lot of people think it's heartburn but I knew there was something really hurting me so I went straight to the top Doctor. I was the most scared I've ever been in my life - I didn't sleep for a week" said Johnson.

To hear Donaldson's full interview with Brian Johnson, listen to The Rock or head to www.therock.net.nz
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://myspace.com/brudall

AC/DC Singer Brian Johnson
Page 1 sur 1