KINGDOM OF ROCK BRUDALL
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

TOUT SUR LE ROCK ET METAL

AccueilDernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion
Le Deal du moment : -39%
Pack Home Cinéma Magnat Monitor : Ampli DENON ...
Voir le deal
1190 €

UFO Drummer Andy Parker

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

bru_dall

UFO Drummer Andy Parker Empty
MessageSujet: UFO Drummer Andy Parker   UFO Drummer Andy Parker Icon_minitimeVen 8 Jan - 22:45

UFO Drummer Andy Parker Issues Diary Update; New Roadtrip Photos Available

UFO Drummer Andy Parker 129624

UFO drummer Andy Parker has issued a new diary update. The following is an excerpt:

"It's been some time since my last entry (September, I believe) and needless to say a lot has transpired in the last three months. We took to the road at the beginning of October for the 2009 U.S. tour and I had fully intended to fill you in on our exploits when I returned home in early November. Unfortunately, the usual asortment of domestic disasters, burst water pipes, malfunctioning tumble driers and the like just seemed to eat up the short amount of time between tours, and before I knew it I was heading off to Germany to start the European run. It is hard now for me to separate the two, they seem to have blended into ten weeks of continuous touring. Because of this, I won't be going into great detail about each show, but instead will just try and give you more of an overview and a few highlights."

Read the full entry at this location. Check out some new photos here.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://myspace.com/brudall

UFO Drummer Andy Parker
Page 1 sur 1