KINGDOM OF ROCK BRUDALL
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

TOUT SUR LE ROCK ET METAL

AccueilDernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Pokémon EV06 : où acheter le Bundle Lot 6 Boosters Mascarade ...
Voir le deal

HANOI ROCKS Guitarist Andy McCoy

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

bru_dall

HANOI ROCKS Guitarist Andy McCoy Empty
MessageSujet: HANOI ROCKS Guitarist Andy McCoy   HANOI ROCKS Guitarist Andy McCoy Icon_minitimeVen 8 Jan - 22:22

HANOI ROCKS Guitarist Andy McCoy Working With AMORPHIS Rhythm Section

HANOI ROCKS Guitarist Andy McCoy 129618
Former HANOI ROCKS guitarist Andy McCoy has issued the following update:

"I wanna wish everybody a Happy New Year 2010. Its been very busy time for me, we have been demoing possible tracks for the upcoming album - and man theres a lot to choose from. And thats always a positive matter. Realistically, Im looking at having the album out during the first half of the year. It will be released under the name Andy McCoy. There's already heavy interest from the labels. We are looking at the way to release it simultaneously world wide. I am really trying to get back to my roots with the new material. A little teaser, I just recorded a song called 'The Seven Seas'.

I'm also working on a side project with the rhythm section of AMORPHIS. We are aiming to put out a full long play when it's ready.

We are scouting locations for my art exhibition in Helsinki to start with. I have 22 paintings ready to go. My art's manager Ivo de Lange is flying in next week and we'll sort out the final details, which will be confirmed asap.

I am surprised about a book I wrote ten years ago (Sheriff McCoy) mostly while on holiday in India is making such a stir, but thankfully a positive one. And there will be a follow-up, but thats all I can tell at this point.

I just wanna thank all my fans all over the world and let's make this year a great one!"

More on McCoy at this location.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://myspace.com/brudall

HANOI ROCKS Guitarist Andy McCoy
Page 1 sur 1