KINGDOM OF ROCK BRUDALL
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

TOUT SUR LE ROCK ET METAL

AccueilDernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion
-21%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
LEGO® Icons 10329 Les Plantes Miniatures, Collection Botanique
39.59 € 49.99 €
Voir le deal

DEVILDRIVER Frontman Dez Fafara

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

bru_dall

DEVILDRIVER Frontman Dez Fafara Empty
MessageSujet: DEVILDRIVER Frontman Dez Fafara   DEVILDRIVER Frontman Dez Fafara Icon_minitimeMer 30 Déc - 19:23

DEVILDRIVER Frontman Dez Fafara - "I Never Have Any Expectations Or Perceptions When It Comes To Our Art"

DEVILDRIVER Frontman Dez Fafara 129253 www.MetalAsFuck.net recently caught up with DEVILDRIVER frontman Dez Fafara during the band's Australian tour. An excerpt from the story is available below:

What was both unprecedented and unexpected in the metal community was DevilDriver’s success with their latest record, entitled Pray for Villains. Debuting at No. 35 on the Billboard Album Charts in the United States, Dez believes it’s a by-product of their hard work.

“It’s been really well received all over the world at this point and we appreciate all the support we’ve received so far.”

Even though the band poured their all into the writing and production, and the expansion of their musical horizons, Dez didn’t hold any expectations prior to the release.

“I never have any expectations or perceptions when it comes to [our] art; I just do art for the sake of doing art,” he explained. I knew that we were stretching the boundaries and growing our sound a little bit – I knew we were going to give [our fans] something with a bit of growth and they were anticipating it. We feel very strongly that we made the right move with our music. As for how it was going to be received or perceived, I’m not that kind of guy,” he says honestly. “I’m doing it for the love of music, really.”

Dez’s music holds a special place for him, no matter when he made it – he doesn’t hold any particular reverence for it – it’s all part of a continuum of creative expression.

“Every bit of art I’ve ever done, from Coal Chamber until now has always been significant to me. It’s always something that’s diverse and different. Coal Chamber essentially got lumped into a sound or a label. It was always metal meets goth meets punk music, and it was so diverse at the time. I think DevilDriver has those qualities, but we really don’t fit in with the status quo.”

Go to this location for the complete story.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://myspace.com/brudall
bru_dall

bru_dall

DEVILDRIVER Frontman Dez Fafara Empty
MessageSujet: Re: DEVILDRIVER Frontman Dez Fafara   DEVILDRIVER Frontman Dez Fafara Icon_minitimeMer 30 Déc - 19:25

Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://myspace.com/brudall

DEVILDRIVER Frontman Dez Fafara
Page 1 sur 1