KINGDOM OF ROCK BRUDALL
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

TOUT SUR LE ROCK ET METAL

AccueilDernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion
Le Deal du moment : -40%
Tefal Ingenio Emotion – Batterie de cuisine 10 ...
Voir le deal
59.99 €

RONNIE JAMES DIO Covers THE WHO IN 1972

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

bru_dall

RONNIE JAMES DIO Covers THE WHO IN 1972 Empty
MessageSujet: RONNIE JAMES DIO Covers THE WHO IN 1972   RONNIE JAMES DIO Covers THE WHO IN 1972 Icon_minitimeDim 27 Déc - 23:45

RONNIE JAMES DIO Covers THE WHO IN 1972; Audio Available

RONNIE JAMES DIO Covers THE WHO IN 1972 129147

A very young RONNIE JAMES DIO (HEAVEN & HELL, ex-BLACK SABBATH, RAINBOW) covers THE WHO classics 'Won't Get Fooled Again' and 'Baba O'Riley' on this 1972 recording from THE ELVES (later to become ELF) from Live At The Bank. Check it out below:

Dio - who was diagnosed with the early stages of stomach cancer in late November - and is currently receiving treatment at the Mayo Clinic - issued the following statement recently:

"I'd like to take the time to thank everyone for the most wonderful gift I have ever received - your good wishes, your prayers, your support, your tears and laughter, your anger, your rejoicing, and most of all the unwavering love you have bestowed upon me. I guess I've always felt that we were one person and that you've allowed me to be our spokesman, but until this time of my greatest peril, the truth was perhaps slightly hidden. It is hidden no more. Together we shall face the foe and live on to climb higher mountains and explore greater magic. Together we cannot fail.

Please accept my never-ending love and dedication to you all.

So it is written, and so it shall be.

Magic, from Ronnie James Dio."

Black-sabbath.com has posted information about where fans can send Ronnie James Dio their get-well cards and well-wishes.

Cards and items can be sent through the official fan club address here:

Dio Fan Club
12400 Ventura Boulevard, Suite 624
Studio City, CA

Additionally, if you'd like to shoot an email to him, send to getwellronnie@black-sabbath.com
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://myspace.com/brudall

RONNIE JAMES DIO Covers THE WHO IN 1972
Page 1 sur 1