KINGDOM OF ROCK BRUDALL
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

TOUT SUR LE ROCK ET METAL

AccueilDernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion
Le Deal du moment : -20%
-20% Récupérateur à eau mural 300 ...
Voir le deal
79 €

SINNER, HELIX, CRIMSON GLORY, ROB ROCK Celebrate The Season ....

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

bru_dall

SINNER, HELIX, CRIMSON GLORY, ROB ROCK Celebrate The Season .... Empty
MessageSujet: SINNER, HELIX, CRIMSON GLORY, ROB ROCK Celebrate The Season ....   SINNER, HELIX, CRIMSON GLORY, ROB ROCK Celebrate The Season .... Icon_minitimeMer 23 Déc - 23:53

SINNER, HELIX, CRIMSON GLORY, ROB ROCK Celebrate The Season With BraveWords.com

The festive season is upon us and BraveWords.com has approached a number of our favourite metalheads to find out how they celebrate and deal with onslaught of the holidays when they aren't plundering and pillaging the planet! Check out today's foursome below:

Mat Sinner (PRIMAL FEAR/SINNER):

SINNER, HELIX, CRIMSON GLORY, ROB ROCK Celebrate The Season .... M

What do the holidays mean for you? Do anything special?
“I'm really happy this year about the holiday season, because we toured a lot in 2009 and I will start the next tour with the ROCK MEETS CLASSIC project on January 7th 2010.”

In a perfect world, if you got to play Santa, what would you deliver and to whom?
“I give up on a perfect world, there's too much greed, jealousy and too many religious fanatics out there. I would spend a lot on ‘working brains’, to give a lot of well known, so called politicians, that I’m not going to name here!”

What's on your 'wish list' this year?
“Peace, love, health and some good food and drinks!”

Brian Vollmer (HELIX):

"Christmas is HUGE here at Planet Helix. Lynda spends at least ONE MONTH getting the house ready and to say she's '...over the top...' with her decorations would be an understatement. She has a full size Christmas tree in the front room, the back room, and in the entertainment room downstairs, plus many smaller trees thoughout the house. Then there's Santa Clauses, snowmen, icemen, reindeer, nativity scenes, wreathes, lights, candy bowls, poinsettias, and much more. Usually we have a Christmas party in which everyone is required to attend in formal dress. We have friends from all backgrounds attend-musicians, radio people, friends from church, vocal students, neighbours, and relatives. Sometimes there's 100-plus people at once, which makes for wall to wall people. Last Christmas Helix released A Heavy Mental Christmas through Wal-mart stores across Canada, and so at the party we had a specially made cake resembling the CD cover. I've also recorded a Christmas CD to help with the building fund at my church called Raising The Roof On Mary Immaculate. Lynda and I attend Midnight Mass Christmas Eve and spend Christmas Day at my parent's home with my siblings."

In a perfect world, if you got to play Santa, what would you deliver and to whom?
"I'd give all the girls down at Tim Hortons a $10,000 check."

"I wish that the people whom are out of work will persevere and make out all right."

Wade Black (CRIMSON GLORY, DEUX MONKEY):

"It's all about family, the ones that love you most. Just being home and feeling wanted is good enough for me."

"If I were Santa? Mmmm, I would give Jon Drenning a crystal ball so he could invoke the best new Crimson Glory record to date. I would also deliver to Dan Spitz all of his hopes and dreams to come true for him and his family."

"For CG/Deux Monkey to have a great year in 2010! So we can tour to see all of our long time friends and shower you with madness! Special Thanks to all at BW&BK. Love you guys!”

Rob Rock (ROB ROCK, IMPELLITTERI, DRIVER):

SINNER, HELIX, CRIMSON GLORY, ROB ROCK Celebrate The Season .... 381681245_m

“The holidays are very special to me as I finally stop and remember to give thanks for all I've been blessed with in life, and also the meaning of Christmas is definitely the biggest gift from God, so it is the best time of year for me and my family.”

“I suppose I would deliver freedom from money worries to everyone on the planet, I think everyone would love that gift!”

“The top of my list this year is a full recovery and many more years for my Mom who just met the dreaded cancer beast.”
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://myspace.com/brudall

SINNER, HELIX, CRIMSON GLORY, ROB ROCK Celebrate The Season ....
Page 1 sur 1