KINGDOM OF ROCK BRUDALL
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

TOUT SUR LE ROCK ET METAL

AccueilDernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Bon plan achat en duo : 2ème robot cuiseur Moulinex Companion ...
600 €
Voir le deal

E1 Music Signs KITTIE; New Album

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

bru_dall

E1 Music Signs KITTIE; New Album Empty
MessageSujet: E1 Music Signs KITTIE; New Album   E1 Music Signs KITTIE; New Album Icon_minitimeVen 26 Juin - 17:42

E1 Music Signs KITTIE; New Album, In The Black, Due In September

E1 Music Signs KITTIE; New Album 116615

E1 Music announces the addition of Canada’s KITTIE to its heavy metal roster. Under this worldwide deal, Kittie will release three albums for the label.

Kittie (Morgan Lander—vocals and guitar, Mercedes Lander—drums, Tara McLeod—guitar, and Ivy Vujic—bass guitar) has released four studio albums during its career which have sold collectively over 1,250,000 copies.

The band’s new album, In The Black, is slated for release on September 15th, 2009. Some new songs on the album are 'Cut Throat', 'Sorrow I Know' and 'My Plague'.

Kittie vocalist Morgan Lander says, “We are totally thrilled and honored to be working with Scott Givens and to now be part of the E1 family. We have been hard at work for the past few months perfecting our latest musical offering and are pleased with the final result of In The Black. It is everything that Kittie is supposed to be: heavy, fast, brash and nasty, yet at times introspective, feminine and emotional. One thing it is not, however, is compromising of the sound and style that we have come to be known for. This s*** is HEAVY! Our new label pairing with E1 will actualize the vision that we have held constant over the years for the band."

E1 Music VP of Metal Scott Givens adds, “As a band, Kittie truly is a one of a kind powerhouse. I know I speak for everyone at E1 Music when I say how excited we are to be working with them and launching In The Black to the masses.”

Currently the band is working on fall tour plans and will be shooting two videos during the month of July.

For more information, go to www.kittierocks.com, www.myspace.com/officialkittie.

NEWEST SONG* by KITTIE!

Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://myspace.com/brudall
bru_dall

bru_dall

MessageSujet: Re: E1 Music Signs KITTIE; New Album   E1 Music Signs KITTIE; New Album Icon_minitimeSam 27 Juin - 13:52

KITTIE Drummer Issues Video Message To The Fans

As previously reported, E1 Music has announced the addition of Canada’s KITTIE to its heavy metal roster. Under this worldwide deal, Kittie will release three albums for the label. Drummer Mercedes Lander has issued the following video message to the fans:

NEW KITTIE ALBUM "IN THE BLACK" OUT SEPT 15th o9

Kittie (Morgan Lander—vocals and guitar, Mercedes Lander—drums, Tara McLeod—guitar, and Ivy Vujic—bass guitar) has released four studio albums during its career which have sold collectively over 1,250,000 copies.

The band’s new album, In The Black, is slated for release on September 15th, 2009. Some new songs on the album are 'Cut Throat', 'Sorrow I Know' and 'My Plague'.

Kittie vocalist Morgan Lander says, “We are totally thrilled and honored to be working with Scott Givens and to now be part of the E1 family. We have been hard at work for the past few months perfecting our latest musical offering and are pleased with the final result of In The Black. It is everything that Kittie is supposed to be: heavy, fast, brash and nasty, yet at times introspective, feminine and emotional. One thing it is not, however, is compromising of the sound and style that we have come to be known for. This s*** is HEAVY! Our new label pairing with E1 will actualize the vision that we have held constant over the years for the band."

E1 Music VP of Metal Scott Givens adds, “As a band, Kittie truly is a one of a kind powerhouse. I know I speak for everyone at E1 Music when I say how excited we are to be working with them and launching In The Black to the masses.”

Currently the band is working on fall tour plans and will be shooting two videos during the month of July.

For more information, go to www.kittierocks.com, www.myspace.com/officialkittie.
bru_dall

bru_dall

MessageSujet: Re: E1 Music Signs KITTIE; New Album   E1 Music Signs KITTIE; New Album Icon_minitimeSam 27 Juin - 13:53

NEWEST SONG* by KITTIE!

Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: E1 Music Signs KITTIE; New Album   E1 Music Signs KITTIE; New Album Icon_minitime

E1 Music Signs KITTIE; New Album
Page 1 sur 1